Warning: mature, conversation

I understand there is a lot of kissing, it's only building up to the smut lovelies. Also, I might make a new trailer, but sprained ankle gang, it hurts.

Also I'm adding gifs throughout for now on, giving it a bit of a theme.

So cold.

During the weekend, Bill and Evelyn were hanging out, just to hang out. Sitting on her couch, a cup of coffee in each-others hands, a single blanket covering their bodies.

Evelyn talks first, "What do you want to watch?"

He sits the coffee cup down on the table, opening his arms, "I don't want to watch anything, but come here."

"I don't think we-"

"Get over here." She sits her own cup down, scooting towards Bill and sliding between his legs, back against his torso.

His arms wrap around her, keeping her close. It felt nice for once, to have someone again, to feel someone in his arms.

Evelyn sighs, "Why are you holding me?"

"I've given you so much shit, so you deserve it to be held, nicely." His lips make contact with her head, a smile forming on her face.

Aw.

Cute.

"Hardly, Bill." It was true, not as much as Laney has.

He chuckles, "I admire you, ya know? It's been so hard trying to be an asshole to you, when I know I can't, you're too perfect to be a dick to."

She smiles, leaning further into him. The blanket is folded over their bodies, the warmth sinking in as she starts to scroll through Netflix. Would this condemn them as friends? Just friends right? Nothing more, nothing less.

Just friends.

She doubted they would ever be more, both too stubborn for their own good.

"The Office, most definitely." Bill cuts on, snatching the remote and clicking on it. He had this excited look in his hooded-green eyes, giving a smile.

He soaks in the theme song, re-wrapping his other arm around Eve, "I love the weekends."

"Mhm, same."

He runs his fingers through her hair, "Tell me about yourself, you don't have to go real personal, just the basics. Like favorite color, etc."

She thinks for a moment, "My favorite color is purple, I'll listen to music that no one else really is interested in, or doesn't fit standards. I've always wanted to own a modeling company, or be a model."

Bill mutters a few incoherent words, well, that was enough for him to understand her. Different music preferences, that's a great girl. At least she doesn't waddle around like a penguin.