Evelyn looks at the rack of clothes before her. She wasn't expecting this kind of shoot. It was lingerie, Calvin Klein addition. At least it wasn't lacy, that helps.

Why were there a boys pairs too? Was she going to do this with someone else? "Evelyn don't look so worried. You're shooting with me." Bill comes up behind her.

They were in the room alone together, everything was shut off. They still had two hours left. Two hours to fuck around and do whatever they want.

"I'm doing an underwear ad with you?" Evelyn asks

"I'm doing an underwear ad with you?" Evelyn asks. She was bewildered and kind of surprised. She thought she was doing this by herself, but I guess not. zit wouldn't matter anyways. Bill would steal the show. He's all tall, kinda has muscle and pretty.

He could fuck any girl up and they would say 'thank you'.

"Don't look so shocked, baby." Bill says. "It was bound to happen."

"No it wasn't." Evelyn looks at Bill and sees the grin on his face.

"Don't be all bitchy now, Eve." He snaps. "I did this for you."

"Did you really? Or are you doing this to get back at your ex?" She was well away Courtney was still all over him. She was the princess of the ball, the one and only girl that he could have ever loved.

Bill's face falls. He knows they weren't exactly on good terms with each-other. They never were. It was constant bickering and going back and forth that made him so fucking angry. She was so prim and perfection that.. that he didn't even want to be around her.

Her dark brown eyes stared at him blankly, burning holes into his own orbs. They stood there, not letting go.

"I don't care about her." He whispers. "She broke me."

"Bill d—."

"You guys are already in here?" They look over to see the crew standing in the doorway. "We decided to start early since I'm in a tight schedule. So, go get dressed while we get set up."

Bill takes his stuff off the rack and looks at Evelyn. "We won't be having this discussion again." There he was with his bitter attitude. She watches as he storms off into the dressing room. Well fuck.

He closes the door behind him and leans against it. He didn't think she would bring her up. He didn't think that she would be so bothered over his ex-girlfriend.

He unbuttons his pants and pulls them down along with his regular boxers that he had on. He grumbles as he takes the Calvin Klein material and pulls them on. Why were they so.. tight. Shit was squeezing the fuck out of his balls.

He looks in the mirror. He was practically popping out for the world to see!

God this shoot was going to go very, very harshly. He's determined to keep that from happening.