WARNING: mature content; tease

As Bill and Evelyn made their way down the clean hallway, he was thinking about every way to get her. They always played music in this building, and he could hear the words of Trey Songz above.

Why did he work here again? Oh right, he's a model! And why was it taking so long to get to the fucking dressing room/ make-up thing?

"Bill. Bill." Evelyn snaps in front of his face, he looks down at her, raising his eyebrows expectantly. "Come on, we have got to get you ready. You want any coffee?"

"How about I just bend you over and fuck you instead? That sounds way better than getting ready, don't ya think?" He offers, still following the girl down the hallway. He was listening to her heels click against the tile, magnified by the swaying of her hips in the tight skirt of hers.

Bill was of course thinking of everything he could do to this little intern in his head, his thoughts were clouded just how he liked. The tip of his tongue flicks against his bottom lip, he wonders if she was single?

"Hey, Laney, Bill was being disruptive, sorry that we're late." Evelyn says to her boss, earning a scoff from Bill. He was far from being that! Maybe.

Honestly, he just wanted to get this shoot over with, and he was going to start. He immediately goes into make-up, the poofy brushes hitting his face. His nose was scrunched, seeing Evelyn on her laptop at one of the counters.

They make brief eye contact, and he winks, earning a roll of the eyes from her.

Well, Bill wasn't expecting that from her. Maybe a middle finger, but not so small as that. He was unrealistically feeling a pain inside that screamed "leave her be" but he knew he couldn't, not in this business.

She could be swept off her feet and without him knowing!

"Hey Bill!" He glances over at Laney, noticing the tight jeans she wears and the white blouse, a necklace with pink gems hangs from her neck. The nude heels she wears clicks against the ground. He is amused by the back that she thinks she's all that, but in reality, she's a fake bitch who needs a reality check, "remember the party tonight? At the venue downtown, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go with me?"

Bill chuckles, "Sorry, I already have a date."

He could see Laney's face go pale before she asks, "With who?"

He slides the tip of his tongue over his bottom lip, eyes glowing mischievously, "With Evelyn." He raises a finger and beckons the girl over, seeing the shock lighting her face.

Laney was furious, that little bitch! Took her man away! This was not fucking happening!

"Ugh, I tried." Laney flips her hair over her shoulder, retreating from where the two stand with the make-up and hair people around him.