𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

You- Whatitdobaybeeeee

T- yikes
T- dont greet me like that
T- you sound like a crackhead whose finna ask me for a dollar

You- i- okay
You- neways
You- how was ur day
You- yknow,,, being a hero and all
You-

You- i- okayYou- newaysYou- how was ur dayYou- yknow,,, being a hero and allYou-

T- stop sending me those pictures

You- y so

T- they weird
T- like you

You- I- so it's like dat 😤
You- bEt
You- now I'll just use them to piss you off

T- NoW I'lL jUsT uSe tHem tO piSs yoU ofF

××

Right when I was getting ready to text back I feel someone peeking over my shoulder. I turn around and see Mina randomly sitting on my bed. "Wha- how the hell did you get in here?!?" I yell nearly fainting. "Maybe you should lock your door if you dont want people coming in, what did I give you a asthma attack or something" she asked with a sly look on her face. "Do you mean heart attack you idiot" I correct her. "Same thing but who were you texting" I quickly snatch my phone away before she could grab it.

"Its no one"
"If it was no one then why wont you show me"

"If I tell you then you'll think I'm a idiot" I tell her while holding my phone above my head so she couldn't reach it. "I might but atleast I would know" Mina says before finally taking hold of the phone.

"T? who's that" a questioned look appears on her face. "Well the thing is I can't answer that" I respond. "What do you m-"
"Just start from the beginning" I tell her.

I sit in silence as I watch her scroll to the first text and began reading. Her facial expressions are hard to read so I dont know what shes thinking. Soon she finishes.

She stares at me with them freaky ass black eyes for a couple seconds. "Y/n..."
"Y-yes?"

Mina grabes me by the shoulders and starts to shake me rapidly. "CRACK? IS IT CRACK THAT YOU SMOKE? YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THIS MAN I-"
I cover her mouth with my hand. "Shut up before you wake everyone up" I whisper yell at her.

Soon she let's go and scoots back over to the part of the bed she was on. "He could be lying about his age, he could be a she...or an it, what if it's a bird like tokoyami or worse...." Mina goes on and on for what seems like forever.

"Orr it could be someone in this school??? No that would be one heck of a coincidence" Soon it seems likes she talking to herself more than to me.

"THATS IT" she yells while I jump at her sudden outburst. "I know I heard that name before....mirio, the guy he thought you were"

"Well I think they're good friends" I tell her.

"Man I know for a fact I heard that name before... maybe it was on TV or something?" She continues to ramble completely ignoring my statement.

"That's it, it's nearly 3 am and you've been in my room talkin nonsense for an hour and a half, you know how many people can be named mirio???" I say while making sure she heard me this time.

"You're right, and it's not like you'll ever meet him in real life right??? So I guess it's fine" Mina replies.

"Its getting late we should go to bed" I say while getting up and opening the door for Mina to leave. "Who said I was gonna go back to my dorm? Your bed is bigger"

A/n: I'm probably publishing this the next day but happy birthday mina 💕