𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

- one month later-

"You tell them-"
"No you do it"

Me and Tamaki were standing in the hallway of Mirios house going back and forth. Ever since that night me and him have been dating, we've kept it a secret until now. Mina and Mirio were in the living room watching T.V and we thought this would be the best time to tell them. "I'm kind of scared to tell them..." he trails off. "Fine i'll do it then" I grab his hand and pull him into the living room. "Tamaki has something he wants to tell you guys" I announce. He glares at me in annoyance. "HUH- well its just th-that"

"WAIT let me guess, you guys are dating ?" Mina asks. Mirio nods his head in agreement. "Yeah is that it?"

"Well uhh yeah...was is that obvious ???" I ask. "DUH we been knew we're not stupid, and youre still holding his hand right now" Mirio replies. I look at Tamaki and see him blushing.
"Yeah- whatever, we're gonna go for a walk" He says while walking to the front door, I follow behind him.

"Where are we going ?" I asks. "You'll see"

After a couple minutes we get to the park, the same one we had our first "date" at. "Why are we here ???"
He pulls me close to him so that my head is on his chest and I'm looking up at him. He leans in and whispers in my ear" I just needed to tell you something, I think I fell in love with you... back when we first met each other, I mean when we first started texting I could tell that you were special Y/N. But I couldn't just randomly be like "not so sound like a creep but I luv you and I don't even know who you are" because that would be weird...but now that we're finally dating I just had to tell you that. You mean so much to me and I don't want to lose you ever."

"You really means that ?" I ask "yeah of course" he says while kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you too"

The end
Tysm to everyone who had read this story !!!