𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

A couple seconds of silence passed as we stared at eachother, we were both confused. "I kinda uhh- kinda knew it was you from the b-beginning" he finally said while breaking the silence. "I would of known it was you faster if you would of just told me your full quirk"

"Yeh, I just dont really like explaining the whole thing most the time" I nervously say

"Wait, was that girl you were telling me about….was that me?"

His eyes slightly widened and he put his head down. Great now I just made it more awkward than it already was.

"UHH- sorry I shouldn't of asked that" I hope I didn't embarrass him. "No- its ok I just sorta now realized you were right the whole time" his voice was soft and slightly shaky, just like it was on the phone.

"Right? Right about what?" I asked. "Right about us being soulmates" he quickly says but when he looks up I can tell he regrets saying it.

"Wow that sounded r-reaallly weird, I shouldn't of said that. We kinda just m-met….welllll I mean met in person that is-"

"Nah you're right we're most definitely soulmates" I cut off his rambling and smile at him.

"Are you two done? If so head back to the office, I think that's enough for today" Fatgum calls from across the field.

I grab his hand. "We should start heading back" he turns his head from me but I can still see hes smiling.

~ (later that night) ~

1:35 pm

You: i was thinkinnggg
You: since we're friends online
You: and now I know who you are offline
You: does that mean we're friends irl too 😳

Tamaki: duhh

You: and we get to hang out and stuff 😳

Tamaki: yupp
Tamaki: I mean only if you want to

You: yesirrr
You: or maybe we could be more than friends

You: ahaha- I'm jus kiddin
You: unlesssss 👀

Tamaki: go to bed