𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

"alright alright take your seats" aizawa said as students scrambled to their desk. Today special speakers will come in to talk to you about the internships.

"Special speakers?" I hear mina whisper from beside me.

3 students walk into the classroom. "oh WE MET THEM BEFORE" Mina yelped. "Dude be quiet" aizawa said silencing her.

"These are the top 3 students at Ua"

But she was right. We did meet the two boys once at lunch. The one with bright blond hair was loud....really loud.

"Ok introduce yourself briefly, let's start with amajiki"

"Uuhhhh" everyone uncomfortably glanced as he stared at everyone way to intensely.

Hes kinda cute, but a whole werid ass...

"Its no use, even if I imagine them as potatoes...I can still see their bodys"

Yeh this dude is definitely a weird ass

After that little scene I kinda zoned out as they continued talking. I already knew I would be working under fat gum with kirishima. So none of this really was new to me.

xxx

"Y/n are you excited for the internships orr??" Mina asked me as we leave the classroom. "Hmmm yeh I guess" I tell her.  We continue to talk about random things until we reach the dorms.

"I'm actually really tired today, I think I'm just gonna go and sleep" Mina says while yawning

"Wow that's a first...well goodnight"
"Night~"

And with that we go our separate ways to our dorms. "Ugh" I sigh before throwing my bag across the room and collapsing on my bed.
Mina was right, today was a long day. Especially after I got my ass kicked by a naked kid.

Ding

Tamaki- YIFIRJSKS
Tamaki- today was kinda wack

You- IKR
You- lowkey terrIBLE
You- tell me about yours

Tamaki- for starters I had to talk to a room full of people
Tamaki- and I hate talking to peoplee

You- I'm not surprised, you seem like the type to hate public speaking
You- but today kicked my ass
You- quit literally
You- I dont wanna go into details....

Tamaki- yeehh I'm not gonna ask
Tamaki- neways im gonna go to sleep
Tamaki- nightt

You- goodnightt

I turn my phone off and lay on my back facing the ceiling. I'm getting strange vibes. Like how me and Tamakis day both sucked, and he mentioned how he publicly talked. Hmmm I wonder what amajikis first name is....

Oh fuck I'm starting to sound like Mina. I'm probably just overthinking, yeh that's it, I'm overthinking....

A/n: omg over 10k reads 😳 I luv you guys, and sorry for the late update 💕💕💕