𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

Tamakis pov
11:56 pm
I sit on the edge of my bed starring at the black screen of my phone. Was she even serious about calling me? Knowing her she could of been joking. My hands nervously shake as I play with the phone in my hands.

11:59 pm
Ok she had to be joking, or maybe she forgot?, or maybe she went to sleep? I should just text her to see if-

12:00 am
Before I could even collect my thought I feel my phone vibrate in my hands. I quickly turn it over and read the caller Id "incoming call from n/n"  I feel my stomach sink. Hesitantly I answer and place the phone to my ear.

"Uhh hello???" I hear a soft voice say causing me to gulp. A few seconds of silence passes before they speak again. "Dammit I forgot you weren't gonna talk" n/n says while letting out a small giggle.

Her voice sounds so angelic. I slightly smile. "Sorry if I sound like a man my voice is just trash" I hear her say . I couldn't help but laugh. I didn't even realize I was laughing until she talked again.

"Haha your laugh is cute, I can only imagine what your actual voice sounds like"

I felt my face heat up and immediately stopped laughing. "oop my bad did I make you uncomfortab-"

"N-no its f-fine" I quickly say before she can think she did something wrong.

"Jeez Your voice is do nice, I cant believe you called it weird, I could listen to it everyday"

"You can..I mean- just call me when-whenever you like" I respond.

"Really??? That's epicc I'll call you again soon, goodnight~"

"Yeh...goodnight"