𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

"Oh my g-" Tamaki silently sighs and puts his hand on his chest. "Yall scared the shi-" he panted. The room immerses in laughter. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Mina yells before tackling him in a hug. He tensed up at first but soon hugged back. His eyes glisten and a small smile creeps on his face.

I could tell he was happy. And seeing him happy made me happy as well. "I really wasn't expecting this" He said once Mina finally released him. "Mirio helped plan it" I explain. "But Y/n and Mina basically did all the wor-" Nejire starts but is interuped by Mirio. "A-ANYWAYS CAN WE START THE PARTY ALREADY"

11:05 pm

the party was coming to a end. "Guys this was really fun, thank you all" Tamaki says. "To be honest...I dont really feel like leaving" Nejire groans. "me neitherrrr" Mina join in. "Guy what if we made it a sleep over, I mean it is too late to walk anywhere and plus we dont have to go to school" Mirio says.

"That would be fun but like non of us have a change of cloths" I add. "Don't worry yall can wear some of mine if you want" he says. "OK DECISIONS MADE WE'RE SPENDING THE NIGHT" Nejire shouts. I turn to look at Tamki to see what he had to say about this but all he did was smile softly.

Mirio leaves and comes back with a Bunch of blankets and pilliows, "We can all sleep in the living room" He says while dropping them all on the floor. "So what type of movie should we watch" He says while grabbing the remote.

2:28 am

I wake up from the silent humming of the Tv. The sound of snoring can be heard as I glance around and see Mina and Nejire spread out on the floor beside me while Mirio sleeps on the couch.

But wheres Tamaki ? I get up and silently walk around looking for him. Maybe he just went to the bathroom I tell myself but I stop when I see the front door unlocked. I twist the doorknob and peep my head outside to see him sitting on the steps of the house.

I walk out and close the door behind me and sit down beside him. "Huh- what are you doing up?" He ask. "The question is why are you out here?" I reply. "I just came to think...I guess" He fidgets with the blue butterfly bracelet I gave him. "Again thank you for this...I really like it" He says silently.

"Wait I forgot to give you the card" I say while getting up and quickly going back inside to grab the card which was sitting on a nearby table.

"Okay im back...now open it" I say while handing it to him.

Too Tamaki, Its been interesting getting to know you and im glad I did, this might sound cheesy but my life wouldn't be as fun as it is now without you in it. You make me really happy and I hope you feel the same !!! happy birthday -luv y/n

He smiles while reading over it. "Believe me I do" he mumbles. "Do you remember when I said I had to tell you something at the park?" he ask. "oh yuhh" I say. He turns away from me and looks down.

"Well its just that I think I m-might like you..." My eyes widen slightly at his words. Before I can say anything he begins talking again. "No not just like I really like, even when I didn't know who you were, back when we were just texting...I developed a crush on you. Its just you make me feel so important even though I know im not-"

"Tamaki I like you too" I say cutting him off. I place my hand on his cheek. My heart rate increased when I felt his lips on mine but I didn't pull away. His lips were soft and this sent butterflies to my stomach. The pale moonlight illuminated over us when we finally pulled away, a smile on both our faces.