𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

As we walk to the field I notice amajiki straying behind. "Uhh are you alright?" I ask while slowing down my pace to match his. "Huh oh ye-yeh I'm fine it's just that…" he starts to say but his voice begins to trail off

"Just that what?" I ask

"Its just that you uh-uhh kinda remind me of someone, but its probably nothing. You gu-guys dont even have the same quirk"

"I do? What's their name?"

"It doesn't matter, forget I said anything" he tries to muster a smile but it ends up looking like he just bit into a lemon. "Oh ok then" I smile back at him before walking a little faster to catch up with kirishima.

Finally when we all had reached the middle of the field Fat gum began talking. "Ok so that I can get a better grasp on both of your quirks we'll be having a little competition. L/n you go with Amajiki to the other side of the field and Kirishima you stay with me.
I want you guys to have a mini battle, whoever is tagged first loses"

When he finished talking I followed behind Amajiki until we were on the opposite side from Fat gum and kirishima. "I uhh guess we can start now" I nervously laugh. Before I could even think a long ass tentacle almost grabs me but I dodge. Wow hes not playing around is he? Judging from his personality I thought he wouldn't have such quick reactions.

Again a tentacle shoots straight for me, I look up and see him in the sky. Did he really just grow wings? What the hell is his quirk, is he beast boy or something?

I create a "gust of wind" that backs him up a little bit. I didn't have time to come up with a super  creative illusion or something so I did the simplest thing, picked up a small rock and threw it at him. I watch as he looks up in horror while trying to escape the "huge boulder" I just threw. He lands back on the ground while still trying to dodge it.

Before he could notice I run behind him and tap him on the shoulder, which caused him to jump a little bit.

"I winnn~"

"I- how did you- but your quirk" he says looking surprised. "I thought your quirk was mind manipulation that seemed a lot lik-like the use of elements to me"

"No kidding, you do know none of the stuff I just did was real right? I tricked you into feeling and seeing all of it. When I don't have a lot of time to think of a good illusion I usually make them element based"

"Basically I can be the avatar, that's what a friend told me"

"Ok this might sound stupid but are you uhh-
Y/n" he ask me with a slight blush creeping on his face.

"I meann yuh that's my first name how did you kn-"

"And you talked to me on the phone once.…right" he continued.

I starred at him for a while a little confused until it finally hit me.

"Wait….T...I mean Tamaki?"