𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Ok in order to keep everything organized and safe all of us will be assigned teams, Amajiki and L/n will be a team and Kirishima you'll be on mine. We're not doing anything major just patrolling the streets right now, Sound good?"

We all nod as Fatgum finishes his directions. "Are you ready to go" I ask Tamaki, without looking at me he slowly nods his head. Wow its like a totally different person than the one I was texting….hes still a cool friend regardless.

Kirishima and fatgum began walking so we decided to walk in the opposite direction. His arm lightly brushed mine but he tensed up and put some distance between us. The silence was killing me, but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable so I kept my mouth closed.

~

The sun was beginning to set leaving the sky orange with hints of pink. The streets began to become less crowded. And the wind blew slightly. We've been walking for atleast one hour and with every minute the air became more still. "Uhh Tamaki are you ok- WAIT do you want me to call you Tamaki? I mean if you dont its fine-"

"No it's fine and y-yeh I'm okay, sorry" he mumbled. "Sorry? Sorry for what?" I asked. "Sorry for making you wor-ry about me."

"Are you sure you're fine? Am I making you uncomfortable?" I asked again but this time his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"I meeeaann i-it's not you….well it kinda is but not directly- what I'm trying to say is that uhhh-"

I stop walking and grab his arm making him turn and look at me. "Tell me what it is, tell me whats bothering you" I could tell it was hard for him to look me in the eye but he was trying really hard to do so. "Its just that I get r-really nervous around you. But I like being around you….if that makes sense"

"Oouuuooouuu do you like meee" I say teasing him. "Uuhhh-" his face turns a even darker shade. I let go of his arm "calm down I'm just messing with you" I tell him and he seems to relax a bit more.

"And besides I already know you do"

"Shut up" he playfully says And for the first time all day I see him smile.

"Anyways I was thinking we should go somewhere tomorrow, just the two of us….as uhhh f-friends" great now his stuttering is beginning to rub off on me. "Uhh- y-yeh that would be cool, but where?" He asks.

"Meet me outside the school around 5 pm and its gonna be a surprise" we began walking again and the silence picks back up but he closes the distance between us and hesitantly grabs my hand, making the silence more bearable.

Yeh as "friends"