𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

It was nice and cool outside with a gentle breeze here and there, although the atmosphere was kind of awkward. It was pretty quiet, the only sounds that could be heard were the occasional blows of the wind and our sneakers walking on the pavement. Me and Mina walk in front while Tamaki and Mirio follow behind.

My phone vibrates in my hand, looking at the screen its a message from Tamaki. He probably didn't want to say anything out loud because of how tense it currently was.

5:15 pm

Tamaki: I'm sorryy :(
Tamaki: I didn't even know he was coming

You: bro I should be the one apologizing
You: this bitch is a crackhead watch her mess something up 😳

Tamaki: so is Mirio

You: we can find a way to ditch them somehow
You: well not ditch them but like...

Tamaki: get them to leave us alone

You: YEH that's what I meant

"Y/n watch where you going" Mina tells me. "Huh?" I say while still looking down at my phone causing me to walk face first into a tree. "Pfft.." Mirio tries to suppress his laugh by covering his mouth and Mina breaks out into a fit of giggles. "Umm are you ok-" Tamaki ask while Mirio and Mina are basically dying. "Aha...yeh" I chuckle nervously and hold my face.

Me and Tamaki continue walking but Mina and Mirio fall behind as they mumble to each other and laugh, probably still talking about the previous event. "So...where are we going again?" He asked. "To the park we're almost there" I tell him and point to the picnic basket in my hand. He nods and looks down. I can tell he's getting used to me considering he hasn't stuttered in a while.

"Is that it?" He says pointing to a open field with a small-ish park farther down. "Mhm" I tell him. The park was pretty empty with only a few children playing on the playground. "WAIT THEY HAVE SWINGS-" Mina yells before running ahead. "WAIT FOR ME" Mirio calls as he runs to catch up with her.

"Oh my g- they're too old to be that excited about a damn playground" I sigh and rub my temples. "Well we got rid of them like we said so I guess that's good.....right?" Tamaki ask.

"Yeh you're right" I smile at him. "We can sit right there" I point at a secluded spot and walk over to it. "Hold this" I hand Tamaki the picnic basket and pull out a blanket which I lay on on the grass.

I sit down and he sits beside me. He begins to pull the food and snacks out. "Wow did you make all of this yourself?" He ask. "No I bought it all from 7/11, I can barely boil water"

"I- well gas station food taste good too" He says trying to hold back a laugh. The wind starts to pick back up and the sky looks cloudy. What the hell it was literally sunny like 15 seconds ago. Whatever as long as it doesn't rain we should be fine.

We began eating and talking about weird pointless things. "Wow look at them" Tamaki says. I look up and see Mina and Mirio arguing with a group of kids. "Should we like.....help them" he ask. "As longs as things don't get physical they should be fine" I say while carelessly placing my hand on top of his without thinking.

He tenses up at first but soon relaxes. "...Y/n can I tell you something" I turn my head and face him. "Yeh?"

"Okay this might sound weird but I think....I-"

The sky opened up and rain poured down harshly. We both quickly stood up, Mina and Mirio ran back to where we were. "I should of checked the weather today" I sigh and grab the blanket holding it over me and Tamakis head. 

"Who doesn't check the wealthier before planning a picnic....clownery luv" Mina says.

"Yeh yeh whatever come on" I tell her as we all jog back to the dorms. It was starting to rain harder and we increased our pace. Heavy droplets of water absorbed through the blanket so it wasn't really of any use anymore. Soon enough we were back.

"I guess I'll see you guys later then" I wave bye at Tamaki and Mirio. "Yeah this was actually fun we should do something like this again" Mirio says while me and Mina hurry inside.

"Wait" I turn around "What were you gonna tell m-" before I finish my sentence I realize the two boys were already too far to hear me.