REQUESTS CHANGED: CHECK ANOTHER CHAPTER

If you're going to request a oneshot from me, please use this form. It includes all the information I will need to write your request. If you don't I'll PM you back to ask about a certain detail, but to get your request done in the least amount of time, make sure to add everything.

FORM:

What Character? (Ex. Noi)

Reader's Personality? (Ex. Oblivious and kind)

Scenario Description? (Ex. Noi and Reader were extremely close before Noi left for Earth. Reader becomes sad because of this, and Noi is too. Somehow, Reader is transported to Earth and rooms with one of Ava's neighbours. Without knowing, Noi begins watching Reader interact with their new roommate, now sad and jealous. Noi talks to them, finally, and after hanging out for a while, he confesses and Reader confesses too.)

SIDE NOTE! Your request doesn't need to be long and complicated, you can ask for something simple too! I'll still need the same information though.

FORM:

What Character? (Ex. Leif)

Reader's Personality? (Ex. Tsundere)

Scenario Description? (Ex. Leif and Reader and hanging out, and suddenly Leif says something stupid, making Reader groan and leave.)

YOU CAN ALSO ASK FOR A PREFERENCE! The only info I need for that is what the preference is (ex. Where They Like To Kiss You).

Thank you for reading, and if you want to request something, PM me! I'll reply soon!

Bye bye, Lovelies! <3