PREFERENCE: Reactions to 'I Love You'

Hello Darlings! How's your day been? Good? I hope so. Two updates in one day! Cool right?! Haha, don't get too used to it lol. I've officially started working on my BNHA oneshots book, and once I get that running I'll be working on two books! Yay!

Onto the actual chapter; I don't know how many preferences I'll be doing, but I do enjoy reading them! More than oneshots actually. At first I hated reading preferences and only read oneshots, but now I actually prefer preferences to oneshots. I dunno. 

Sorry if some are longer than others. Sorry that I didn't do Pierce, Lief and Ava too. I'm tired and I tried.

LET'S GO LOVELIES!

*****

ASCH

"U-um, Asch?" I called, making my hot headed boyfriend turn around to look at me. He raised an eyebrow,

"What do you want, Short Cake?" he questioned. I wasn't prepared for this, I felt the blood rush up to my cheeks. I placed my hands on my face and stared at the ground. Help, help, help, help.

"Y/n? Something wrong?" Asch asked, tone slightly softer than before as he grabbed my chin. He lifted it up so I could look him in the eyes. Just looking into his deep grey eyes fuelled my anxiety.

"U-uh- Um," I took his hand and pressed a quick kiss to his pulse point. "I LOVE YOU!" I exclaimed. 

He looked like he was about to explode. His face was darker than mine and he began hyper ventilating. He held a hand to his chest, staring at the ground. He ran his other hand through his raven black hair, muttering to himself.

I immediately started panicking. I rushed over to him, apologising profusely,

"ASCH ARE YOU OKAY?! I'M SO SORRY! I SHOULDN'T HAVE-" I was pulled down to the floor. My cheek colliding with Asch's chest. I looked up at him, shocked and confused about his sudden change of behavoir.

"Say it again."

RHYS

I glared at the ground, contemplating wether I should go through with this plan or not. 

"Y/n? Is something bothering you?" Rhys asked. Crap. I scoffed, crossing my arms and rolling my eyes,

"Of course not, I'm just tired," I lied. Rhys sighed and took my hand from my side, pressing a kiss to my knuckles. He looked at me expectantly. I forgot to mention... I'm really bad at lying.

"Are you sure?" he asked again, lifting my hand to his cheek. Damn it. I looked away, blushing bashfully. I pushed a strand of my h/c hair behind my ear while biting my lip.

"God damnit I love you, you annoying man," I muttered to myself. Thankfully, Rhys didn't hear what I said, but did hear me say something. His eyes fixated on my face, barely blinking.

"Please repeat what you said," he told me. I puffed my cheek and narrowed my e/c eyes.

"Why should I, Dad," I muttered crossly. My boyfriend leaned in and kissed my temple. When he pulled back he was frowning and watching me with concerned eyes.

"Because it's clearly upsetting you and I don't like seeing you like this," he explained softly. Damn it that was sweet. I sighed and hung my head low. Well here goes my pride. "Please,"

"OKAY, DAMN IT. I LOVE YOU!" I confessed, watching his face closely. I waited for a rejection, but instead was hit with a powerful wave of... frickin happiness when he smiled at me. His dark lips pulled into an affectionate smile and a twinkle of love filled his beautiful blue eyes.

He pressed his lips against mine, smiling into the kiss before pulling back. 

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? I knew since the day I made you mine."

NOI (MY BBY)

"BABBEEEEEEEEE!" I screamed, running into Ava's living room. Noi screamed and fell off the couch, Lief letting out a loud groan. 

"What do you want Hyper Active Child?" he moaned, slamming his face into the couch. I pouted, scrambling over to Lief and wrapping my arms around his shoulders from behind,

"C'monnnnn! I just wanna know where my sweater went. I lended it to him when he was cold and I don't think I ever got it back," I explained, resting my chin on Leif's head. I had a boyfriend, but in my defence; Lief's hair is surprisingly soft! It's like, really, REALLY soft.

That being said, said boyfriend was glaring at me, also pouting. 

"Y/n, no touching!" he pouted, pulling me away from my white haired friend. I let out a small 'oof' and giggled, looking up towards him. His pudgy pale cheeks were so cute and his furrowed eyebrows were adorable.

"You're my girlfriend remember?" he said, wrapping his arms around me. "Mine~!" he chirped, hugging me from behind. He buried his face into my neck, smiling joyfully. 

I grinned up at him, giggling along with him. 

"You're mine too! And you can't love anyone else! Okay?" He nodded, kissing my nose. We were both smiling like dorks when a snap interrupted us.

SNAP

We looked to Lief, who was tapping on his newly acquired phone. I tilted my head,

"Did you take a picture of us?" I asked, slipping out of the blonde's arms. Crawling towards the taller male, I leaned against him to peer at his phone. He tilted his phone in my direction to give me a better (not 'butter', as my fingers clearly don't understand) view. 

My eyes lit up and I squealed,

"OMAHGAWD LIEF IT'S SO CUTE!" Lief chuckled at my enthusiasm. "SEND IT TO ME!" the tanned male ruffled my hair, opening the share feature on the image,

"Sure, go get your phone, Child," he replied. He looked back to the picture, "You two really are cute together," he said smiling. I hugged him, nodding furiously. 

"I know! That's also why I love him!" I cheered, scrambling off the couch to get my phone.

....

"WAIT- WHAT! COME BACK I LOVE YOU TOO!"

*****

Guess who's tired *finger guns*... hahhaaahhahhah. I updated three times today, can I get a clap and a half? omgah.

You can tell I gave up because I didn't do Lief, Pierce and Ava (who I absolutely love). Sorry about that. 

Anyway, you have a preference coming up and another announcement. Have a nice day everyone!

Bye bye Lovelies! <33