PREFERENCE: Reactions to 'I Love You' Pt. 2

Hello Darlings! How are you all? Are you good? I hope so! I was going to do all the characters for each preference, but I wrote the chapters early in the morning so I didn't feel like doing much work.

But now that it's been a while and I'm somewhat energised, LET'S GO!

LET'S GO!

*****

PIERCE

"Pierce, can you please hand me my glasses?" I asked as I packed my bag. My friend Amara had invited me to go shopping with her, and since we haven't seen each other since highschool, I agreed. Not only that, but I didn't have any plans, and I assumed she'd bring the rest of the group, so I thought'd be fun.

"Do you know where you last put them?" he asked, standing up to look around the room.

I shook my head, placing my wallet into my purse,

"No, apologies," I replied, "maybe check the bathroom?" I scurried to the table in the middle, pushing through some stuff in order to reach my glasses.

Oh, wait. My glasses.

"Nevermind, Pierce," I called, "I found them."  I watched as Pierce emerged from around the corner, a small smile on his face. He walked towards the table and took my bag, 

"Good," he said as he handed the bag to me. I flashed him a kind smile, pressing a kiss to my boyfriend's shoulder. He pressed one to my forehead, "Glad you found them,"

I lifted the bag onto my shoulder, and pulled him down by his collar. A rosy red hue dusted his cheeks and his smile was now replaced his an agape mouth. His eyes were wide and locked on me, it was truly adorable.

"Thank you for trying, Darling," I pecked his lips, walking to Ava's door. "Thank you again, I love you,"

"I... I love you too,"

LIEF

"WHOOOO!" I screeched, throwing my hands up in the air. 

"Damn it!" Lief cursed, slamming his hands on the ground. I laughed at him, leaning over to hug my pouting boyfriend. Nuzzling my face into his neck, I grinned,

"It's okay! You won the other rounds," I told him. He fell to the ground, taking me with him. 

"OOPH!" we said in unison. We looked at each other, letting out a loud laugh. It was nice, these moments I mean. The both of us laughing like the idiots we are, on the ground after just finishing a round of some sort of competitive video game. 

Ever since Ava introduced us to these fighting games, we've had the best times.

We had just finished a round of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and I had won. We, begin the stubborn brats we were, only play our mains, so we got pretty damn good at going against each other.

I usually main Joker (Lemme flex man) and he mains Donkey Kong. And when the others play, we absolutely reck them. Asch mains Meta Knight, Rhys mains Robin, Noi mains Kirby, Pierce mains Ike, and Ava mains Isabelle.

POWER COUPLE!!

"It's not my fault Joker's broken!" he whined, wrapping his arms around me. I giggled, cause I knew he wasn't lying. Joker is really good. No joke. Like; you know when Arsen comes out you're screwed.

"Well that's why I chose him! AH-HA!" I retorted. Lief chuckled, kissing my cheek. I grinned, "Yay! I love you!" I cheered, resting my chin on his chest. 

Lief's eyes widened before closing with a blissful smile.

"I love you too."

AVA

I stared at my girlfriend's sleeping figure. She didn't get any sleep from the daemos last night, and instead of her, I took them out. I hope she appreciate it. 

"N/n... yai glov gyuuwu," I blinked, realising that Ava began to talk in her sleep. I felt a smile tug on my lips, she said my name, I must've been in her dream. I hope I was good in her dream. 

As I walked to her bed side, kneeling down in front of her. 

"Hello," I greeted, knowing she couldn't hear me. I pressed a kiss to to her temple, "I hope you slept well," Her round eyes slowly opened, blinking to adjust to the light. My smiled widened, "Good morning. You talk in your sleep, did you know?"

Ava's eyes shot wide open, and she tumbled to the other side of the bed. 

"I-I WHAT?! WH-WHAT DID I SAY?!" she screeched. I blinked multiple times, slightly lifting my eyebrow.

"You said 'N/n... yai glov gyuuwu', or something along the lines of that," I stated plainly. "What about it?" I asked. Her face blew up in red, and she began sweating profusely. 

"Ohno... I said that...?" I sat on her bed, reaching for her hand. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, gazing at her with my e/c eyes full of confused. She looked to me, but never looking at me in the eye. What made her so weird? Does it have to do with what she said?

Yai glov gyuuwu? Yai? Possibly could be 'I'. Glov is... oh.

I let out a small chuckle, making Ava look up at me. 

"What?" she asked timidly. I shook my head, smiling.

"Nothing, I love you too."

*****

Guess who's tired ahahhahahahha- me. Sorry these ones are bad, I couldn't think of any good scenarios. 

I hope you all enjoyed!

Bye bye Lovelies! <3