PREFERENCES: Hugs!

Hello hello Darlings! How're ya'll today? Good? I hope!

MORE PREFERENCES ARE COMING! MOSTLY because I like writing them. I'm making this one shorter than normal, just so I can get something out.

ALSO I'm just adding my OC into all of this for fun! So I lied, and she won't be gone in the next few. hahhahahhhahaha

I just love her oki?

******

ASCH

He just wraps his arm around you and pulls you into his chest, resting his chin atop your head. You're so small and shy, he just wants to protect you as much as possible. As much as he loves you, he doesn't like to show it, so he'll only do this when you're alone.

RHYS

He doesn't usually hug you, and you don't really hug him. But if you're feeling bad, he'll wrap his arms around your side and let you bury you head into his shoulder. Though, to make you feel better, you just pull him down with you, his face landing right on your chest, making him blush and making you laugh.

LIEF

Ya'll hug all the time. He runs up from behind you and spins you around grinning and laughing. He loves it when the only noise in the room is both of your laughter, it's a moment that he'll cherish forever. Your laugh.

PIERCE

You usually just lean into him, since he's not exactly the hugging type, you respect his space. He'll probably rest his cheek against your forehead, pressing a soft kiss to it. You don't need to be kissing all the time to show love, since these hugs hold all the love you need.

Can I get my own Pierce lol-

NOI

BIG HUGS! ALL THE TIME! Since you both love affection and love, you hug each other all the time. He hugs you like you're about to die, with the biggest and dopeyist smile on his face. He loves you so much! And he loves to show it!

AVA

She'll hug you from the front, since you're usually facing her. She loves her press her face against your chest, since you chest is soft and warm. You'll usually smile and kiss both of her eyes, making her grin into your body.

JEI (My babygurl)

She's tiny and surprisingly needy. She likes holding your hand, holding onto your arm, hugging you, using you as her pillow and blanket- she just loves physical contact. She doesn't ask for permission, mostly because her family's very open with affection, and she'll hug your arm. Not your body. Your arm.

******

I'm tired, school is mean.

bye bye Lovelies! <3