Little Boy (Noi X Reader)

Hello hello hello!

Okay so. I'M SO SO SORRY!! I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND JUST LOST MY DRIVE TO WRITE IN GENERAL! Forgive me lovelies. I love you all, I need friends pls dm me.

So how're y'all? Quarantine happened, and personally I'm not as affected since I already lived like this before. If you guys wanna talk come chat with me! I might be asleep depending on where you live, but I'll try my hardest to respond if you wanna chat!

Sorry but I'm going to change the plot a little, just so the story flows a little more and is more short. Cause I need to ease myself into this again.

REQUEST BY: Orchidsenpai1234

Reader persona: Nice, cool, caring, brave. Ava's big sis.

Hope you enjoy!

*****

NOI'S POV

"Uhm, who the heck are they?" I turned my head to the side, shocked at the new voice. Ava apparently wasn't. She ran over to the girl and jumped into her arms, a grin on her face.

"You're okay!" She cried out. The older girl laughed,

"Of course I am," she snorted, "there were just some creeps in the alley, sorry about that."

As the two continued conversing, I took the time to analyse the new human.

She was tall (taller than me) with H/L (hair length) H/C hair. She has the same pink eyes (are ava's eyes what you'd call pink??) as Ava, but looked much older.

Not just her height, but her body seemed much more older and the way her voice sounded was much more mature.

"Oh, who are your friends?" She finally asked. Ava turned around and sighed,

"Oh yeah, forgot about these guys," she muttered. Clearing her throat, she walked towards us.

"The tall blue one is Pierce, the tall green one is Lief-"

Lief waved, "sup." Ava glared at him,

"Shut up," she snapped. "The tall red and black one is Asch, the other tall blue one is Rhys-" Ava turned to me with a finger pointed in my direction,

"And that's-"

"NOI!"

"AWAHHHH!" I screamed, falling backwards. My back hit the floor, the sound muted by the carpet, but my shout of surprise still rang loud.

Y/n stood in front of me, a concerned look on her face, but an amused grin covering it up. Her h/c fell and framed her face as she chuckled,

"You okay there?" she asked through laughter. My cheeks felt on fire. Why am I like this (honestly same, gimme a hug pls)? Is she casting a spell on me like Lief warned me about?

"STOP CASTING A SPELL ON ME!" I blurted, earning an eye roll from Asch, who had just entered the room. Only to leave a second later. Y/n's laughter stopped, but her smile remained. Just a small confused smile.

"Uhhh, okay?" she said slowly, "What do I gotta do?" 

"Good question."

"What?"

"What?"

"Y/N!" Ava called from her room. Her older sister turned away and called back 'yeah', then silence hit.

She sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"Aight then," she muttered, picking up and throwing her jacket over her shoulder. "See ya, kiddo! Feel better!"

Watching her leave, I looked at the ground and sighed loudly. I snagged a pillow from the couch and buried my head into it.

"Bro! How'd it go?" Lief asked, probably strutting into the room. I let out a long groan as a response. "Yikes."

"Thanks for that helpful response," I mumbled into the pillow. 

* * *

"What do I say to her?" I whined, falling onto Ava's bed. Pierce sat across from me, with an equally confused face.

"What do you want to say to her?" he asked carefully, not sure what to say.

"That I admire her and love her!" I complained, fiddling with the bedsheet below me.

"What else, kid?"

"That she's so gorgeous that whenever I think of the word pretty or cute I immediately think of her face," I murmured shyly. My cheeks felt aflame, like Asch had just set fire to my face.

"Her personality is so caring and nice, but she doesn't make me feel irresponsible or childish. I just wish I could appeal more to her in that way too."

The blue eyed demon in front of me wore a small smile now. What was he looking at? Following his gaze over my shoulder, I turned around.

Holy crap I wasn't ready for those beautiful e/c eyes.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed, scrambling backwards. Y/n stood behind me. Her grin was blinding, and her cheeks were dusted with the cutest shade of pink. Slowly, she reached out and cupped my face gently.

"W-what?" I stammered. She leaned closer and pressed a kiss to my nose.

"You wanted to appeal to me more. You are appealing to me right now."

*****

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! THIS IS VERY SHORT! Im so so sorry! I love you all! If you wanna chat talk to me!

Bye bye lovlies! <3