I'm Sorry (Thank You) + REDO REQUESTS

Hello... Wow, I've been away for sometime. I'm so sorry guys. It's not that I've been going through something, cause I'm fine, I just... am constricted? Writers blocked? 

I found it really hard to work on requests because I couldn't think of something, so I've been really slow. NOT ONLY THAT, but I'm WAY behind on MID, like- so behind. I haven't watched the past 10 (maybe??) episodes. 

I'm not a very busy person (I think), and I don't know why this is so hard for me?? I just can't bring myself to write. HELL I'll even clear my day (not that I do much) to sit down and write for this book, and I just.. CAN'T.

BRAIN, WTF? It's honestly the same for watching the episodes, I just.. can't bring myself to watch them? I don't know. Like- I want to watch it, but I find it hard?? 

To combat this, I'm going to write small little shorts instead of long oneshots like I used to. I find it hard to sit down and focus on something for a long period of time, so- again, sorry. (SIDE NOTE: I draw digitally, and that makes me sit down for a long time and I can do it, but when I write I'm just like... agh.) I have ADHD, just to let you know, so that might explain something?

HERE'S THE NEW FORMAT:

Prompt: "I love you, you know..." "Mmmhm." "AT LEAST SAY IT BACK!"

Character: Noi (the one saying I love you)

EXTRA INFO: (Anything about the character that extends beyond episode 12, because I'm still way behind.) 

IN SHORT-

Love love you darlings~ <3

(I forgot to mention, this means that I'm scrapping the requests that I previously took on. For those whose requests I took, I'm so so sorry. I just couldn't work on them, my ADHD ass.)