Home (Noi X Reader) (CURSES)

Hello, Lovelies, as my first oneshot I'm writing for my bias. If I get a request, I'll tag the account up here and paste their request (unless they ask me not to). Like this:

Requested by: Me

1.) Noi)

2.) Oblivious and kind

3.) Noi and Reader were extremely close before Noi left for Earth. Reader becomes sad because of this, and Noi is too. 

Also, really sorry if I get something wrong. I'm not perfect, just know that! :3 Also also (lol) I'm usually gonna make the reader 5'3 or 5'4.

Now that I've explained that; LET'S GO BABES!

*****

READER'S POV

'Noi!' I called, running over to my orange-horned friend. I jumped onto him, latching my arms around his body. Noi let out a squeak, stumbling back from the sudden force. 

"Y-Y/n!" he exclaimed. I frowned, letting go. Stepping back, I looked up at Noi through my eyelashes,

"Is something wrong?" I asked. My friend shook his head furiously, waving his hands around. Noi began screaming out apologies, gaining some weird looks from the four men behind him. My mouth opened, then closed, deciding that I should just let him continue. 

Normally it would be considered rude to stare at someone, but I said screw rules, it was cute watching Noi ramble. His amber eyes would go wide and would flicker around the room constantly, trying to find something to look at, but deciding that each one wasn't good enough. His face becomes firey red and his mouth just blabs on about whatever he was thinking about.

It was cute. For my best friend that is.

As he talked, I stared at him, fiddling with my long s/f/c (second favourite coloured) sleeved shirt. Twirling a lock of my h/c hair, both Noi and I froze when one of the men, who I soon recognised as Rhys, coughed.

"Excuse me Miss, but we have duties to attend to with Noi," he explained. My eyes widened and my mouth formed an 'o' in surprise. 

"Oh, really?" I looked up to my orange horned friend, who just nodded. "Wow! So cool! See Noi? I new you'd make more friends!" I wrapped my arms around his torso, seeing as I was a few inches shorter than him. The Damos behind him began muttering, the green horned one smirking devilishly.

I felt him tense under my touch, and I muttered an apology, knowing I brought up a touchy subject. Noi shook his head, slowly hugging back.

"No, no. It's fine... it's just-" I looked up, concerned. His eyes met my e/c ones, and he sighed, flashing me a forced smile. "It's nothing! I'll explain... later," he told me. I nodded, grinning back at him. 

"Sure! You can come over at sunset and tell me all about it! Got it?" Noi froze again and nodded stiffly. A tall black haired male walked up behind him, placing a hand on Noi's armoured shoulder. 

"Sorry to interrupt, but as you know, we need Noi for something," his icy blue eyes watched me pull away from the hug and shake my head. A few 'sorry's left my mouth, while the blue horned Damos chuckled.

"It's okay," he told me. I sighed in relief, turning back to Noi.

"Anyway, I'm going to head home!" I said, turning around. Skipping towards the exit, I turned my head back to the group, "BYE NOI! I'M CHEERING FOR YOU!" I called. 

NOI'S POV

I sighed as I watched Y/n skip away. Staring at her won't keep her here, or rather, take her there with me. Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes, and I felt my lip start to tremble.

"Noi, are you sure you're ready for this?" Rhys questioned, staring at the back of my head. His gaze felt like fire at the back of my head, but I already knew my answer. 

I sniffled and Pierce squeezed my shoulders, what I assume was something to comfort me with.

He tried.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine..." I muttered, wiping my eyes with my forearm. I turned around with a small smile, "Let's go."

*****

Hey guys! I was going to write the full story (the example I used), but I thought this was better. If you want I'll write the rest of it! :3 Anyways, you have a sample of my not old writing! Feel free to request!

Bye bye Lovelies! <3