My Name (Asch X Reader) (Cursing)

Hello Darlings! How's your day been (side note; I nearly wrote 'how's your been day')? Good? I hope so! That's my new greeting now, I'm 100% trademarking it and you can fight me on that lol. Anyway, onto the info!

Requested by: ReaderOfLogic

Character: Asch (this boy is gettin' a lot a love in this book haha)

Reader Personality: Shy, submissive, gullible, can't really fight or anything. (Human)

Scenario: Asch is kinda addicted to the way the humans say his name so his eyes glow red and he pins the human against the wall to force them to say his name.

W o a h   d u d e. Don't really know how to right dominant and submissive stuff, mostly because I'm pretty dom myself (why I lose shy Midoriya sm tbh). But you bet ur butt Ima try my dang diddly dam hardest. 

Reader is also Ava's roomate and met the boys when taking the garbage out with Ava. Basically the whole series execpt with nervous breakdown Y/n in panicking every 0.3298890234098 seconds :3

Also also, I made Asch REALLY yandere like, which I didn't intend on doing... but oh well? Take a shot everytime you read Asch thinking/saying 'damn it' and comment how wasted you are.

NOW ONTO THE ONESHOT!

*****

ASCH'S POV

What did she do to me? What stupid spell did she cast on me? She's so shy, yet she's so powerful... Damn it. 

"Um, Asch?" There it is again. That stupid voice... I sucked in a breath through my teeth, turning my head to the owner of said dumb voice.

"What is it?" Y/n stared at me with soft eyes, her hands held at her chest fiddling with each other's fingers. She looked so damn helpless. Damn it.

"U-um, A-ava w-wanted t t-talk to y-you," she explained quietly, looking down at the ground. Why wasn't she looking at me? She always looked at Pierce and Rhys when they talked to her... Why the hell am I any different?

I growled, I needed her eyes on me. I needed to look into her stupidly deep e/c pools. Pierce and Rhys had her attention, why the hell don't I? Damn it.

"U-um Asch, d-did you h-hear me?" she asked, looking up at me from beneath her eyelashes. If only you knew you brat. I heard you too well damn it.

I slammed my hand on the wall, making Y/n let out a scream, 

"Of course I fucking heard you," I spat. "I'm just wondering what spell to use on your stupid friend when she asks me to do something stupid again," I stomped past her, shoving her shoulder with mine as I did. 

I heard her sniffle and fall to the ground. Stupid weak Y/n. This is what you get for cursing me.

When I walked into the room, I found everyone standing in a line with Ava in the center of it. She looked beyond pissed. The short girl stormed up to me with a fierce glare and pushed my chest. I stumbled backwards slightly, shooting my own glare back.

"What the hell gives you the righ-"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING TO ME?!" she shouted, cutting me off and leaving me in shock. We've been here for a month or so and she's never lashed out at any of us, let alone me. "YOU THINK I'M GIVING YOU CRAP?! THAT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO THE SHIT YOU DO TO Y/N ON A DAILY BASIS!" she screamed.

Noi, Lief and Pierce stood where they were, probably more shocked than I was. Their eyes were wide with fear and their bodies went rigid. Responsible Rhys (tm) walked forward, setting a calming hand on Ava's shoulder.