Shopper (Asch X Reader) (Minor Cursing)

I got a request!! I'm really happy about this, so thanks @Daddy_Eugene . Now let's get into the request info:

Request by: Daddy_Eugene

Character: Asch

Reader's Personality: Sassy but still nice (Human as they later clarified :D)

Scenario Description: Surprise me :D

Don't know what to to about that 'surprise', but I'll try my best haha. Anyway, Loves, let's go to the oneshot now!

(SIDE NOTE: I made it so that besides from the first ep, they all hide their horns)

*****

READER'S POV 

"Tokko (an OC from a story of mine), what do you think of this?" I asked, reaching out towards a f/c leather jacket. As my brown haired friend walked over to me, I rubbed my thumb across the fabric. It was so smooth yet rough, just like the other jacket/coats I have. 

"Oh! Look at it, it suits you!" he said in classic Tokko Taiyami fashion. I turned to him, and raised an eyebrow,

"What in the hell is that supposed to mean, Tokko-Tokko-Koizumi-Pokko?" I questioned. I watched as his face erupted into colour. My frown curved into a smirk before I burst out in laughter. My brown eyed friend smiled awkwardly at me, waving his hand dismissively,

"I-it means it looks w-wonderful," he stuttered. Coughing, he waited until my laughter died down until continuing. "But, if I may ask, why do insist on that being my nickname?" he asked, taking my clothing off the rack.

Hooking it over his arm (like a gentleman, i love himmm <333) he began on his way to Little Miss. Koizumi. 

"It's because I like teasing you about your lack of a girlfriend," I replied, flipping my hair over my shoulder. "Also because I need her to get the hint, she's so dense sometimes," (excuse me let me shove my children into this) I puffed. Tokko furrowed his eyebrows as he scanned the store,

"Please don't forget that she grew up in a different environment and acts differently because of that," he sighed, playing with the ring on his left middle finger. A ring from Jei might I add -AHEM! 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever Tokko-Pokko," I muttered, crossing my arms. I followed behind as Lover Boy walked over to a two black haired people, one was Oblivious Anime Protag, and the other was some random dude. C'mon Jei! You can't leave Pokky-Boi for some Hot Topic lookin' ass!

"Oh, Y/n, just when I needed you," Jei called. I walked over, eyeing the tall black eyed man. His glare caught me off guard, it was so... intense. Oooooooooooooooo boy. 

"Oh? What for, Uraraka?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips. Hahaha, I didn't even think about that joke. Good job, Weeb Y/n. The purple eyed baby gestured towards him with an awkward smile. 

"Asch was having..." she paused, looking towards 'Asch'. She coughed, "Asch is out of his element when shopping at this particular store," she explained softly. "Not only that, but the style that he has differs greatly from my own... so- if you don't mind, would you show him where his style of clothes are?"

Asch glared at me, a strong sense of superiority radiating off his body. I levelled his gaze, making sure not to bat an eye. He didn't seem to be from around here, his clothes told me everything. They were just so.. so.. stupid. Who the hell wears basketball shorts with a tank top... in public? Have some decency man...