Chapter 4

It was much later the afternoon.
Around six and Josh were dropping Maya off.
Of course her father would but he had a few things to do and Josh did insist.

"Okay. Here you go," Josh said and stopped in front of a apartment.
"Thank you Josh. I had a really good time," Maya said.
"I should be the one who is thanking you. You really saved me this afternoon. That's for sure," Josh said.
"I'll see you again," Maya said and gave Josh a kiss on the cheek before climbing out of the car.

As she walked to the apartment Josh just smiled before he drove away.

"Where have you been these past three and a half hours?" Katy ask.
"At Josh. I let Dad drop me off there so I could see how he was. He is in College so I thought it would be good to just pop in and Riley had a date which I didn't want to help her get ready for. But I actually had a really good time. I met two of Josh's friends and we got along pretty good. I think I'm gonna do it more often," Maya said.
"Mouthful much?" Katy asked then Shawn arrived.

"Looks like I'm late," Shawn said.
"No our daughter is. She just arrived," Katy said.
"Were you this entire time at Josh?" Shawn asked.
"Why is that such a difficult consept? Yes I was. We had a great time and I met a few of his friends. Point is I enjoyed it," Maya said.
"That's all that matters," Katy said.