Chapter 19

Wednesday, 16 January 2018.
Maya was turning seventeen and Katy was also going to announce whether Maya was going tk be having a sister or a brother which she would totally be fine with either way.
All she actually wanted was that everything was going to do fine for her parents.

"You guys are acting like vomit," Riley said as Maya smiled at the comment about her and her boyfriend.
"Yeah, yeah miss second trimester. How you feeling?" Maya asked.
"Good," Riley said as Shawn and Katy came with a huge cake.
"Okay, so we are doing this in a special way. If the icing is pink it's a girl and if it's blue it's a boy. Cut it open, Baby Girl," Katy said.

Maya took the knkve and lightly started to cut the cake revealing pink icing and everyone immediately started to scream.
Cory and Shawn / Topanga and Katy got into a conversation as Rucas also started to talk as Josh walked over to Maya.

" Crazy birthday this is," Josh said as he gave Maya a box.
"Happy birthday," Josh said and Maya opened it finding a promise ring.
"Thank you, Honey it's perfect. Thank you for everything," Maya said giving Josh a kiss.

 Thank you for everything," Maya said giving Josh a kiss

~

Four weeks later

"Gosh feels like every birthday this year is a gender reveal," Josh said sitting down next to Maya.
"Because there were only two so far. Let's see what we're having," Riley said as Maya smiled at Josh.
"Your niece is..."
"It's a boy!" Riley screamed and everyone started to fuss about that.
"Crazy," Maya finished her sentence causing Josh to give her a kiss.
"They are," Josh said.