Chapter 34

A/N: Hey, guys. Here's a fluffy filler chapter for you. Thank you for all the support. Hengsho! Love y'all.

All the neurons inside Dara's brain short circuited with Jiyong's and her own confession. She locked herself inside her room, turned the ceiling lights off and huddled in her bed with all the pastries and ate her weight in carbohydrates while she anxiously messaged the girls.

KrungyLovesDramas: If a guy cries in front of you and tells you he loves you what do you think that means?

cl_chaelin: Shut up, Unnie!!! Jiyong confessed already?!!!!?

SpringIsHere: The boy finally grew some balls.

Gong_MZ: Ayieee!!! Unnie, are we going to hear wedding bells next?

JustKate: I told you, girls, the boy won't last the week. Pay up, bitches!

KrungyLovesDramas: Stop it you, guys. Who said it was Jiyong?

SpringIsHere: Duh. Who else would cry in front of you and confess his love?

KrungyLovesDramas: @JustKate What do you mean by pay up? You guys were betting on us?

cl_chaelin: Unnie, we've been waiting for forever for the two of you to wake up. It's been a boring ten years for us audiences. We're only spicing things up.

KrungLovesDramas: But seriously, guys, answer my question, please. What do you think that means? Is he serious?

SpringIsHere: I'm going to reach into my phone's screen and strangle you!!!! What else would that mean?!!?

JustKate: Girl, you both are in love with each other since forever. It's a fact known to all of us except to both of you.

KrungyLovesDramas: How come nobody told me if it was a fact? T.T

cl_chaelin: No one told you? Or were you just blind? This thread has been going on for ages, Unnie. We've told you millions of times in here but did you believe us? No, because you're so scared you keep burying your head in the sand. If Bom Unnie won't strangle you I will.

Gong_MZ: No one's blaming you, Unnie. But CL unnie is right. We've told you multiple times already. I'm happy for you, Unnie. I can't wait to be one of your bridesmaids, Unnie! I have already the perfect pair of dancing heels to wear.

JustKate: Don't forget I'm your one and only Man of Honor, babe.

KrungyLovesDramas: I'm not even officially his girlfriend yet and you're already talking about wedding bells. Let's not jump the gun alright?

SpringIsHere: The gun went off ages ago, Miss Oblivious.

cl_chaelin: He's already got the ring.

SpringIsHere: CL!!! You, sly bitch. You knew something we didn't know and you didn't tell us?!!? After I strangle Miss Oblivious here you're next in line.

cl_chaelin: Oops. I'm not supposed to say that. My bad. But since the cat is out in the bag I'm going to say it again to be clear for our friend, Miss Oblivious. He, meaning Jiyong, already has a ring prepared. No, it's not a friendship ring. It's the type of ring that's being passed on from generation to generation for future brides of the family to wear. Can it get any clearer than that?

Gong_MZ: Ayieee!!!! I'm so happy for you, Unnie!!!!

JustKate: Ang haba ng hair mo, girl!!!

KrungyLovesDramas: Kalbohin kaya kita, Joross!!!!!

SpringIsHere: Tagalog is not allowed in this gc. This is just a reminder from your friendly moderator.

JustKate: Warning taken. In my excitement I forgot. Moderator, I would also like to file a complaint against @KrungyLovesDrama. Two years ago we have established rules that in this gc I am and will always be JustKate and not my fake alterego Joross.

SpringIsHere: Complaint received and reviewed. This friendly moderator agrees with the complainant. In reference to this gc's rules, the violator is now required to compensate the plaintiff and the rest of the gc with a free meal at any restaurant of the plaintiff's choice.

KrungLovesDramas: WTF!! I made just one mistake!

JustKate: I'm free the day after tomorrow for dinner. Anyone up for Samgyupsal?

SpringIsHere: Count me in.

Gong_MZ: I'm supposed to be on duty but Julius owes me one night duty. So I'm in.

cl_chaelin: I wouldn't miss it for the world. @KrungyLovesDramas why aren't you saying anything, Unnie? You're paying. I'll drag you with me if that is what it takes.

KrungLovesDramas: Do I have a choice?

JustKate: No, you don't.

KrungyLovesDramas: Thank you for the support. It has been fun while it lasted. Dara has left the group.

SpringIsHere: @KrungyLovesDramas If pity is what you're looking for you're not getting it here. We dish out truth and harsh reality not fake comfort. So get a grip and be happy for yourself for once. Jiyong confessed to YOU!

KrungyLovesDramas: He told me he has loved me his whole life. And the tears were streaming down his face when he said that. Do you think he was faking it? I feel like I'm floating. Maybe I'm just dreaming.

cl_chaelin: @SpringIsHere if you're not going to strangle her I seriously will.

Gong_MZ: I'm not on duty tonight, Unnie. You want me to go to your house so I can pinch you?

KrungyLovesDramas: @Gong_MZ thank you for the offer, Minky, but I don't want to get out of the room. He's out there. I don't know how to act in front of him yet. I might faint and die on the spot.

JustKate: Ugh. Drama queen! Get over yourself. If two days from now you're still like this I'll strangle you myself.

KrungyLovesDramas: Shit. He's knocking on my door. I'm turning my bedside lights off. I don't want him to think I'm still up. I'm not prepared to see him so soon. Good night, girls. Wish me luck for tomorrow morning.

SpringIsHere: No Shit, Sherlock. You don't need luck. You need a kick in the ass for being a scaredy cat. This is Jiyong you're talking about. He loves you. He'd rather kill himself than hurt you. Everybody who knows you both knows that.

Gong_MZ: Goodnight, Unnies. I agree with Bom, Unnie.

cl_chaelin: @KrungyLovesDramas I hope you have a nice dream about unicorns and dragons, Unnie. Hope your dream is filled with one specific dragon. Goodnight, b*tches.

JustKate: G'night, my dahlings.

SpringIsHere: @KrungyLovesDramas you better make sure tomorrow morning you've straightened yourself up or I'll go Bominator on you and straighten your ass for you. Sweet dreams, everyone.

Dara hurriedly closed the app just in case Jiyong goes online and sees her status. She burrowed further beneath the covers her heart beating like an African drum. She took a peak and she could still see the shadow of Jiyong's feet against the light peaking from the slit beneath her door.

"I know you're awake, Dee. I didn't mean to scare you earlier." Jiyong said through the door. "I know you can hear me. No need to open the door for now. Nothing's going to change, Dee. I love you today same as I have loved you yesterday. Tomorrow's going to be the same as yesterday. Goodnight. I love you."

If Dara's heart wasn't going on overdrive before it now is. She could literally hear her heart with her own ears as she lay down her bed frozen for a few moments. All of a sudden she had the insane need to see his face. She threw off the covers and ran towards the door swinging it wide open. The hallway was now empty. Jiyong had walked off and gone to his own room. She walked hesitatingly towards his door. She was about to knock but then she faintly heard the shower running and her short burst of bravado faded. She dropped her hand and decided to walk back towards her room. They've waited ten years she could wait one more night.