Bonus Chapter: Isn't It Obvious?

It was hot earlier in the day but there was a nice cool breeze blowing in the late afternoon that the two love birds decided to lounge in their rooftop. They were both stretched out in a carefree manner with their backs resting on opposite ends of the sofa and their legs propped parallel to each other.

Jiyong was reading one of his philosophical books. Dara once rolled her eyes at his choice of relaxing reads. She, on the other hand, was as usual binge watching a new drama series.

The male lead was making the female lead do tasks after she had lost a bet. She then remembered, she still owed Jiyong a couple of wishes. She looked up at Jiyong. He had his dorky glasses on and he was alternating between pouting and biting his lips - a sign that he was deep into his reading.

She paused the video and stared at him, silently willing him to look at her. She was just testing if she had superhero brainpower. Five minutes later she sighed and gave up. Of course she knew she had no psychic powers. She was entirely aware that she was not living inside the Marvel Universe but during her days off especially if she came from a toxic shift, she just wanted to rest her brain and think like an idiot for a change.

She shifted her butt and sighed again. This time she got his attention. He nudged her leg with his knee. "Why is my baby sighing?" He placed a marker on the page he was reading and set it aside then reached out to pull her from the other side of the sofa making her sit on his lap.

"What's bugging my baby Tokki?" He coaxed her like she was a cute little baby. She rolled her eyes at him. "Nothing. Can't a girl sigh when she wants?"

"Your acting all grouchy today. Is it the time of the month?" He looked up as if calculating in his head. "No you still have about a week left. Are your intestinal worms hungry?"

She snarled at him but he simply dropped a peck on her lips and grinned. A smile started to form in her lips at his sneaky action but she bit her lips to stop them from smiling, in turn drawing his attention back to her lips. He groaned and the temperature turned up a notch all of a sudden as he pulled her close with a hand on the nape. Their breaths mingled for a short second before he started giving her lower lip a nibble of his own. She gasped in surprised and Jiyong not one to waste the opportunity went in for the win.

The shadows lengthened and the dark was starting to win over the light but the liplocked couple seemed oblivious to the passing of the time until a pesky mosquito landed on Dara's arm. The couple had to reluctantly draw apart as Dara reflexively swatted at the site of the itchy sting. "Ugh. Mosquitoes. I hate them."

"Me not so much. My dengue episode after all was an important milestone for us." Jiyong jokingly remarked.

"Dengue is not something to joke about Kwon Jiyong." She scolded lightly.

"Yeah. Sorry. I know." He smiled in apology.

"Speaking of that supposed milestone. I still owe you two wishes. Why didn't you ever ask me for anything else after that day?" Dara finally asked.

"Why? Do you ever have to ask? Isn't it obvious to you why?" She shook her head. Jiyong looked her in the eyes as he gently combed his fingers through her hair. "I've got nothing to ask for because I've already got everything I ever wanted the moment I had you." Her mouth dropped open in awe at his shameless answer and Jiyong ever the opportunist swooped in for the win once again.