Bonus Chapter: Please Don't Wear Your Glasses

"We're going to the beach with the squad. You won't need to read anything there." Jiyong told her. "Please don't wear your glasses later, okay? I want to look straight into your eyes for a change. And leave your hair down. I like running my hands through them."

"Okay, fine." Dara gave in. He happily grabbed the scrunchie from her hair and took the glasses off for her, leaving both items on the coffee table.

A couple of hours later Dara walked ahead of Jiyong into the resort's lounge. Her smooth face and shiny flowing hair was bare for all the world to see. Guys young and old were staring at her.

Jiyong curled his lips in disgust. No one but him is allowed to see Dara in her unadorned beauty. He hurried after her, grabbed her hands, stopped her in the middle of the lobby and fussed over her like an old nanny.

"Tsktsk. You shouldn't have taken off your scrunchie. Now your hair is all tangled." He finger combed the nonexistent tangles off her waves and gathered her hair up before securing it with his own headwear. "This should do the trick." He swept a glare across the room.

"But you're the one who told me," He shushed Dara's retort with a finger on her lips.

"Don't argue with me now, Dee. Wear these shades your eyes need protection. Why did you leave your transition glasses at home?" He clucked his tongue as he made her wear his own oversized shades.

He leaned back and surveyed her new look. Not quite satisfied he transferred his own hat onto her head effectively covering the upper half of her face and hiding all her hair. "Now that's better. I love it when your hair is all tidy and you have glasses framing your eyes."

😎