Bonus Chapter: Let's Not Have A Wedding

They were currently at the Jeju beach property that Jiyong's gramps had given to him. This was where he found the almost faded pictures of their infamous first kiss. Their first kiss, albeit accidental, happened exactly along this island's sandy shore. It was here that they first met. It felt right to go back full circle to where everything first started. If they were going to elope at least they would do it with sentiment. They felt it was quite fitting for them to come here to register their marriage.

That happened a couple hours ago. The newly framed picture that took pride of place in the living room was proof of that. It showed a smiling man in a dark grey suit and a smiling woman in a vintage lace dress. They both weren't looking at the camera but at each other. They had other shots printed but they chose this one to be blown up. A candid shot to commemorate a candid elopement.

Now the same smiling couple had both changed into their favorite matching hoodies and were lounging at the deck of the cottage overlooking the sea. Jeju's sunset was breathtaking as usual. They sat silently for some time soaking up the beauty of the place and quietly enjoying each other's company. "When are we going to tell them?" Dara was the first to break the silence. She was facing the setting sun when she asked Jiyong

"When you're pregnant with our first child." Jiyong said without a pause. He pulled her into his embrace.

She elbowed him. "I'm serious."

"I'm serious, too." Jiyong answered.

"And why would you not want them to know?" Dara shifted in his arms in order to be able to see his face.

"Because Eomma would demand a wedding and she's going to hog your time with wedding dress fittings, cake tastings, venue hunting, etc. I barely even see you enough as it is." Jiyong said as he tightened his grip around Dara's slim form. "I'm not prepared to share you yet. I'm selfish. Shoot me." He said unapologetically.

Dara wrinkled her nose in distaste at the idea of her frantically organizing a social gathering such as a wedding. That was not a pretty picture. "Oh, but your Eomma might feel she'd been robbed of a wedding. She loves organizing parties." Doubt began to creep into her but at the same time she wasn't looking forward to a grand party and a wedding was a party after all.

"Stop overthinking. If I'm not mistaken Hyung will probably propose to Dami noona soon so Eomma can organize to her heart's content for noona's wedding day. But I'm definitely not sharing you with anyone else anytime in the near future." He buried his nose in her hair and inhaled deep.

"I never knew you were this possessive, Kwon." Dara chuckled at his somewhat unreasonable statement.

"I've always been like this, Mrs. Kwon. You think you had no suitors in high school? But I had to fight someone at least once a week to get them off your back." Jiyong proudly claimed. "By the time we were in college it had been an open secret. I had it easy by then and no one dared to approach you anymore."

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong! You ass! How did you hide this from me for so long?" Dara exclaimed.

"I have my ways." Jiyong smugly answered. "And I'm going to make use of them to make sure that all of our daughters stay single until they're at least thirty."

"Yah! We'd be over sixty before we get to see our grandkids if you had your way." She pinched one of his nipples for emphasis.

"Ow. Ow. That hurt. You're going to maim me." He rubbed his palm against his hurting appendage.

"You're such a crybaby. It was only a teeny bitty pinch. It's not as if you've got use for those. They're only vestigial remnants from when you were once female." She rolled her eyes at him.

"What are you talking about? Not that I have anything against the other genders but I'm a hundred percent heterosexual male." He puffed up his chest and hit his chest with his fist for emphasis.

"Your Neanderthal roots are showing." She made a face at him. "We all started as females, dumbass, but nature found you deficient of a second X chromosome because you got the shorter end of the stick aka the smaller Y instead. By default you were naturally eliminated from developing into the smarter version of human. You instead turned into this. Supposedly stronger but a tad bit duller in the head." She pointedly mocked at him.

"Duller, huh? Let's see if you'll still think my head is dull after tonight." He wiggled his eyebrows at her. Before she knew it he had swung her up in his arms.

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong! Put me down! Where are you taking me?" She pummelled his chest with her puny arms.

"You wanted to see your grandkids before you're sixty right? Well I better do my job right as your husband. We better start making those kids before we turn thirty next year." He reasoned out at her as he pushed the sliding door open. "And I have to prove you wrong. None of my heads are dull, Dee."

"Heads? You only got one. Dumbass." Then after a few moments the blood rushed up her face when she realized what he meant. But by then he had unceremoniously dumped her on the soft mattress and swiftly covered her body with his own. The moment he did she gasped because she could feel without a single doubt that down there his head was definitely not dull.

A/N: I'm having writer's block with Finding Jiyong. I'm not in the right state of mind to write angst yet. But they said to get out of writer's block you still have to keep on writing. So my writing exercise today made me come up with this bonus chap. But unfortunately, still none for Finding Jiyong.