C2: See your music

It was Brett's second time going to a concert. Maybe it sounds weird for a classical musician like him but it's true. Brett's first time with his family at the concert made him decide to become a violinist and after that, he studied and practiced most of the time. Some of his friends usually called him a nerd.. Brett didn't object. Simply because he did not care about what they say and feels happy in his place. 

 He sat in the middle of stands, looked at the orchestra. The soloist of them was a young Asia man name's Eddy Chen and that all he knew. Feeling music when playing with other musicians on stage and enjoying the whole concert as an audience are two completely different things. Brett felt comfortable and excited about the grandeur of sound and he admired the perfect of the soloist - he was not a very famous violinist but he played brilliantly. The last notes rang for a while and endless applause made Brett buzz. He found his heart beating so fast and didn't regret coming here.

 ___

 Brett was a professional violinist and he came here today because invitation from the conductor, he will work as a concertmaster. He felt a bit worried and looks forward to Eddy who is the amazing soloist. He wasn't so good at talking or making an impression for the first meeting. Some people commented that he was too cold when they got to know him and it took them a while to see Brett's other side. Brett will meet them after in 20 minutes.' You will be fine, man.. they are all acquaintances.. except that person..' what worried him is the violinist.

 He brushed everything away and walks into the area of the musicians. Suddenly, Brett shot back and fell.

 -" Omg!! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" The tall boy said urgently.Brett hurriedly stood up and hit his face as Eddy in a white shirt.

 -" I am ok" he could see that the man in front of him was breathing hard and his hurried looked very dumb and cute too.

 -" Anyway.. so sorry and.. I'm in hurry now.. can i..?"

 He corrected his glasses and nodded slightly.

 -" Thank you.. I'll see you next time.. sorry i'm new here so can't remember all people yet" Eddy smiled brightly and go away.

 _

 -" Hi! Brett, How have you been" _" Hi!! Good to see you again" Barrie and David said. 

They hugged each other. Barrie is a close friend of Brett, he is 3 years older than him, he like a brother. Some reason Barrie can't work as a concertmaster continues. And Brett has worked with David, the conductor in the past so he feels merry working with them.

 -" Oh..The soloist just left a minute ago. He said something urgent." David was a bit regretful

 -" Yeah. I just saw him running through" 

 -" You guys will see each other again next week" Barrie laughed and patted Brett's shoulder " Hope that he won't hate you because of this face like the dead inside of you" 

 -" Yeah i hope so" he said quietly.

____

#This chapter has been written in the present tense, if there are any errors, Please comment below and I will fix them for sure#

Thank you so much!