C11: First date-1-LingLing

Brett woke up very early even though he didn't sleep much. he needed to go home to prepare for the date and make sure he arrived on time.

The sun hadn't yet risen and the sky still had some cloudy patches gently drifting. He left the apartment gingerly. he shivered at the cold of the air. Space was covered with a sweet scent of rain and grass, and the thinness of the air rushing into his throat made him coughed lightly.

He felt the pain in his throat. 'Shit.. my voice' That was the consequence of not taking care of himself in cold weather. Brett recalled what he had done 'I just...dressed lightly...ran in the storm like an idiot... didn't eat anything yesterday...well, except coffee' he sighed 'So dumb, I've always been someone who knows how to take care of myself.. and now'...' What's wrong, Bret?...you must solve your problem with Eddy?...did I really like him?' Brett's face turned pink, it was followed by an instant dizziness that caused him to pulled his car to the curb quickly. 'I..have.. a fever?' He doubted his health but he didn't want to cancel dating Eddy.

__

Eddy woke up, the first thing he remembered was Brett. he went to the living room, the blankets and pillows neatly folded on the sofa with the clothes he gave Brett borrow.

He held them in his arms 'vanilla smell and.. milk? hmm.. what shower gel did he use?' He smiled '...So weird!! You have a date today, Eddy'

He changed clothes quickly, they'll meet at 9 o'clock, at the bus stop. It was strange but it was the rendezvous lingling suggested. Eddy didn't object and he also needed to take his sister to the airport after she returned the car to him.

_____

Eddy drove from afar and saw the familiar paper bear head, he waved gently to him. Eddy smiled brightly, he got out of his car.

-"Hi, LingLing"

-"Hi, Eddy"

-"Are you ok?" He said in a worried and gentle voice.

-"Yeah.. I guess ..I have.. a sore throat.. a little"

-"Well, It doesn't sound like a little bit, man. Hmm..I know a place where you will have some good tea for your throat" he said and rubbed the head of the bear mask.