C13: First date 3- let me see you

Brett stared at Eddy the whole time he played. His violin sound pervades park space. It was very beautiful and perfect and excellent, which made Eddy breathe hard and his heart beating very fast. ' This guy has too many secrets' he told himself and smiled, he tried not to turn his head to look at the wonderful man behind him.

Brett's violin sound has something special, it's perfect without flaws, but it's still different from playing the same as in the music. Eddy liked that way, more than when he heard the times he played.. Brett stopped, which made Eddy feel down and regret.

-" That's great!! I really love your music! How can you play like that? Are you a violinist?" Eddy had a lot of questions for this mysterious man and he felt the urge to discover Brett.

-" ..thanks.. but why do you ask m.. I mean.. you definitely play better than me. You are a soloist and I'm not perfect in violin... I know that" Brett chuckled.

-" Oh C' mon! Nobody is perfect, you played... wait.. I don't remember.. that I told you I'm a soloist...did I?"

-"Um... Yo.. You.." he faltered. 'Brett! You made a mistake! again!!' His face was slightly pale and he let his head fall into his hands immediately.

-" I confirmed that I did not tell you, LingLing? " Eddy's eyebrows lifted slightly. he turned his eyes, though that wasn't enough for him to see Brett. "You were there"

-" What...do you mean?"

-" When I played with the orchestra, concert?" He laughed.

brett felt nervous and he was a little shaky, perhaps because of his health too." I did.. I was an audience" he didn't lie.

-" And you like it?" Eddy asked in expectation.

-" what?" He was surprised.

-" My music, LingLing. I'm very happy to know that you came to my concert" Eddy smiled.

-" You played very well. I really admire your talent and your laborious. " Brett said with sincerity.

-" And you have that bear mask because ..I'm a soloist you've seen before?..It was unfair, you already know me and I still don't know who you are" Eddy giggled. " Hey, can I see you?"

-" Wait, no... I mean.. I'm sorry but..this isn't the ..time.. for.. you... to see my face, Eddy." He said quickly.

-" Okay..but you know... LingLing, I like you no matter how you look or who you are"

Brett felt his heart stop beating for a few seconds. he was grateful for Eddy's kindness and patience. he was almost crying but it was just like.. like friends and Brett probably fell in love with Eddy? "Thank you, I'll tell you..maybe next time,...for sure" he said softly.

-" Promise?" 

-" Promise!" Brett sighed. He really wanted to touch Eddy, getting closer to him..more.

-" Okay, It is uncomfortable to talk without looking at each other" Eddy giggled.

Brett quickly put his near mask on his head. " Yes, ok you can see me now"

eddy laughed loudly when he saw the bear's head of the smaller man in front of him again.

-" Hey, I just think..will you come to our concert again?" Eddy asked with flittering eyes and expectations.

-" Oh.. I..I.. ca.." He could not say 'no' when looking at Eddy's eyes.

-"...Don't mind in case you're busy or.."

-" No.. um.. I will come, Eddy. I really like" Brett said loudly.

-" Really.. I love to see you before the concert starts." Eddy felt happy, he could not deny that he fell in love with this man..maybe? He wants to touch and hug him more. Brett always made Eddy feel compensated for something he was missing in him and in his music.

-" Sorry.. But I can only meet you after the concert. I'll be busy before but I promise that I will come when your concert starts and meet you after that" He felt guilty 'and I'll tell you that who I am..Eddy'

-" ok, it's okay. I understand... I will text you after the concert." Eddy smiled brightly.

__

Brett went home and he felt really tired. His body was in pain, he fell into his bed. he didn't notice that the fever was tormenting him so much because he was so focused on Eddy.

He also took too long to convince Eddy that he could go home alone. he grabbed the phone, texted Eddy that he had returned home safely and fell asleep immediately.