C5:Brett's 3D paper bear mask~ cute

Brett was almost late for the blind date because he had to get stuff from his friend in this city. He was speechless as he looked inside the box- a brown paper bear mask ' very cute'.

He had no time, so he brought a bear mask to the rendezvous. Brett felt so dumb and he was stuck in front of the coffee shop. He checked the message of the person who made him do this. " His name Eddy".. ' Damn!! It's Eddy!! What should i do now??' No one could tell behind Brett's deadface, his mind was very appalled, bewildered, tensed,... and he also had some expectation. He felt his body heat up.

All the solutions he could think from his stupid and hardened brain were silently wearing his bear mask and going to Eddy's place. ' Relax, relax.. only i know him' he couldn't hear anything else than his heartbeat.

-" .. Hello, are you Eddy,.. right?"

He turned to look at Brett and his jaw fell. He stuttered " And.. you.. are??" Brett wished he never did this and tormented his stupid brain. ' Got damn it!! Name !! Of course '

-" I'm LingLing" '

'Shit!! What is LingLing?? So dumb, i'm so stupid man!!' While he was almost crying in a mask, both of them didn't relize it had been a while since they started getting stuck in that position. The waiter broke the silence " Sir.. your request?"

Brett woke up his mind " Oh.. yes..um" he sat down in front of Eddy " could i have a bubble tea, pls?"

' God.. Eddy's drink is coffee.. i'm like clown here..'

Eddy felt shocked but excited after a while. This guy was pretty cute literally with a mask. ' am i crazy?' He laughed.

-" Why are you wearing that?"

Brett choked ' because you are Eddy and i am Brett, new concertmaster and the guy you hit in an hour ago and i am too shy and stuck with my stupid brain...'

-" is it cute?" He blurted out 'how stupid can i be??!!'

-" Yeah.. um.. it's cute " Eddy surprised.

His cheeks were pink and of course the taller man in front of him cannot see it.

-" Sorry! I mean..because..i'm so shy..."

-" yes, haha.. i see " he giggled.

'Well..It is better than he thinks I'm a crazy guy'

-" .. Is that.. your violin?" Brett tried to create comfort.

-" Yes, violin, i'm a violinist"

-" That is a very cool thing" he said sincerely.

Eddy felt that he had more energy, fun and he really liked this guy, at least from his warm voice and the bear mask. -" Thank you" Eddy smiled gently.

That made Brett felt hot.

-" But i have never felt satisfied with my performances"

-" Why do you feel like that? You play beaut.. i mean.. i think when you play violin you really beautiful.. you must be a perfect violinist" he said quickly and did not think. Brett wished there was a hole for him to get down.

His' ears turned pink when the little man opposite said. -" Thanks, that is a good consolation" Eddy laughed " um..I don't know anything about you .. and i just knew i would have a date like this one hour ago..and i don't think you ..um.. you know.. have a cute bear mask"

-" A friend suggested to me!" He blurted out again ' Fuck!! Think before saying something Brett!!'

-" A friend?" Eddy's eyebrows raised. " Tell me?"

-" Well.. he said that ..i can put.. something in my head on a blind date.. because you know.. ' blind_date' ..we may.. not see each other's faces... " Brett hesitated and his voice trembled 'Come on, man, you can not come back anymore'

He looked up Eddy who was holding a cup of coffee and listened intently to him.

'Innocent and cute' Eddy thought. He guffawed " How.. How can you think like that??"

-" I'm sorry.." his voice was sad and confused.

-" Ok, i'm sorry too, you're interesting"

Brett felt better. They talked to each other many things and they realized that they were quite compatible. Eddy felt the warmth and comfort of being with this strange man.

-" Can i have your phone number?" Eddy asked.

-" Yes, of course".. ' wait,.. my phone number will be the concertmaster's phone number' Brett hesitated.

-" My phone has just .. broken.. you can give me your number first and i will definitely call you before the next date"

-" Great!! Next date, i really look forward to it" Eddy giggled.

' Oh.. i'm so.. stupid... ' Brett felt embarrassed.

___

#If there are any mistake, please comment#

#I know it's still wrong somewhere, so I'm grateful if you help me, I'll fix them for sure!!# 

#Thank you#