C3: Eddy

10 minutes before the concert, Eddy felt anxious.

This is the first time he had done a collaboration with conductor David and this concert took place hastily after David contacted him.

"You'll be fine, Eddy, you practiced a lot". He tried to say that to himself, but it didn't seem to make him feel better.

-" Sir, it's time" the voice and the knock on the door startled him slightly.

-" Ok, i'm coming" Eddy said, tightening his violin.

When he walked to the stage, the whole hall is filled with applause. The conductor looked at him and smiles. He smiled back, nodded slightly and saw David's signal commanding the orchestra. His nerved calmed slightly as he heard the music begin.

He moved gracefully, accurate on each note, controlling the perfect technique. Just a few minutes after the conductor started, he no longer pays attention to the audience or his worries. Eddy immersed himself in music. He tried to find the powerful emotions within himself and Tchaikovsky was always his favorite. Even though he felt like he could have done better, the concert was successful to everyone's satisfaction.

__

David, Barrie, and Eddy rested in the conductor's room. He will be introducing a new concertmaster before Barrie leaves.

-" You played very well, man" David said.

-" Thanks, and you too" he smiled brightly.

-" He will come here soon, I invited him to attend the concert. His name's Brett Yang" Barrie looked up to Eddy. His phone suddenly vibrated.

-" Oh.. Excuse me.. can i?"

-" Yes, just go ahead"

Eddy stoods in a corner. The other end of the phone was the voice of Belle, his sister, she said she just landed and has some urgent problems, she really needs him now. He was a bit frustrated and worried. "She didn't even tell me she was coming'.

Eddy leaved the room and walks hurriedly on the hallway. "What if something could have happened to her?' Too focused on thinking, he took a turn and accidentally hit a little guy.

-" Oh my god! I'm so sorry!! Are you ok?"He is confused, surprisedly asking the man sitting on the floor.

He stood up very quickly when Eddy hasn't yet reached out. He grumbled each word" I am fine", then looks at him and smiles in a confusing way.

' Did i know him?' Eddy thought. This guy looked pretty handsome and cute but too cold. He said nothing and looked straight into Eddy's face with his dead eyes.

-" Um.. . I'm in a hurry now.. can i?.." he hesitated.

The man nodded and smiled and Eddy thought he is so cute. But he must go now.

____

#This chapter has been written in the present tense, if there are omissions please comment below#

Thank you so much!