C14: Brett!?

Eddy sat in his room, looking up at the screen showing the orchestra. he was not as worried as the first time but he still felt a little nervous. He looked at the concertmaster's position, Brett looked more elegant than ever but he seems smaller and weaker than usual. he felt Brett was less cold to him after the previous accident, and he was glad for that. everything seems to have happened in a good way, he will meet lingling after the concert and officially know him literally. Eddy was really looking forward to it and knowing that lingling would watch his performance helped him have more motivation.

Looking back at his phone Eddy felt his body heat up. his heart was beating fast as he looked at Lingling's message that encouraged him with the 'bear' and 'love' icons. he chuckled, who knew this man would text him so cute like this. he just wanted to scream when he thought of Lingling's cuteness and Eddy hummed Lingling's violin in his head. That is good for his mood now.

He washed his hands and left the room, he met David.

-"Eddy, are you okay? " he asked with a bright smile.

-" yeah, I feel good" Eddy nodded and smiled back.

-'' Haha.. good to hear that and....have you talked to Brett ..yet?"

-"Actually...I don't know,.. things seem to be going well ... he drove me home at the last rehearsal. he's very kind even though he's.. a bit cold, I guess" he lifted his shoulders and smiled slightly.

-"Well, that's good. " David patted Eddy's shoulder.

-"Oh..We tried calling you.. " he asked

-"Sorry I didn't mean to...It's...a shame ... I broke my phone that day... filmed the stormy sky and ... you know ... dropped it from the window" he laughed embarrassed with Eddy.

-"Wow... it's very funny with the majesty of a conductor" he laughed.

-"Ow C' mon, just an accident" David said and he smiled slightly "Hmm...I think  It's time now... well good luck, man"

-" thank you "

applause resounded when they came out on stage. Eddy glanced at Brett who kept his cold face staring at the music. he looked up at him, smiling slightly in the same way as the first time they met. Eddy felt his cheeks heat up. he looked at the audience. 'Lingling must be sitting somewhere' he smiled, looked up at David and nodded.

Everything was great and perfect until a noise rang out "Pang" a few voices sounded softly from the audience. The conductor looked at him and gave a comforting smile, he continued to control the orchestra in an excellent way. His E string was broken .. well that was something no one wanted.

Brett quickly transferred his violin to him. Eddy held them with care and a wide smile. Brett smiled back at him. It was the first time Eddy saw his real smile. His smooth and ruddy lips parted slightly to reveal white, even teeth. Brett shone in front of him more than any light on stage. that made him feel warm and less nervous. he could see he was saying the word 'Goodluck' and for a moment he thought of Lingling's message. he nodded slightly. he quickly returned with music and emotions, he saw Brett leave the orchestra and turn back with another violin.

The concert was still going well. After finishing, he went into his room to get the phone. He took Brett's umbrella, hoping that he would find him to return it. ran out of the hallway he called LingLing. he saw the members of the orchestra gathering in front with a panicked and anxious face. He walked closer and was almost dumbfounded when he saw Brett lying unconscious on the floor. Many people kneel down and try to help him. Eddy ran past, separating the people ahead. he gasped "Brett!?"

-"Eddy?? Ok...I called an ambulance. he'll be okay." Veronica said- she is an associate concertmaster.

Eddy looked up at Veronica. he heard an ambulance siren. Some people come and bring Brett away. He at this time had absolutely no recollection of having an important appointment. He ran to his car and went to the hospital.

___