C9: He forget his violin?

Brett couldn't stop chuckling. He thought about Eddy all the time while driving. He took his violin and realized there was another case in his car. '... He forgot his violin??' Brett felt humorous 'How can a violinist forget his violin?'

He took up the phone and intended to call Eddy. His body stopped for a moment... 'I haven't really asked for his phone number' he sighed. 'Maybe I'll give him.. the next rehearsal' ... 'No Brett, Eddy need to practice, he is a soloist'

Brett hesitated for a long time. Finally, he decided to call David. The phone had been ringing off the hook 'What should I do now... he won't have time to pick up his violin tomorrow' It was strange that he would date Eddy tomorrow but can not give him his violin. 'I should be more sociable with people... this is your fault, Brett' he only had David's phone number in the orchestra.

He looked at the sky, the weather didn't seem to be better tonight. 'Well, still early I should go to Eddy as soon as possible'

_

Eddy walked into his apartment, wiped off the water on Brett's green umbrella, telling himself that it was cute one more time. His clothes still had some vanilla smell from Brett's car and he felt comfortable with them.

Soaked in hot water he thought about LingLing and date then he saw Brett in his mind. 'He's kind' Eddy really wanted to have a good relationship with Brett, as a partner.. 'If he knows I'm gay, will he be disgusting?' He felt chest tightness 'Maybe I soak in the bath.. too long'

Eddy sat on his sofa watching the movie. He didn't feel like he really wanted to have dinner or focus on the movie even though it was in the climax. He turned off his laptop, closed his eyes and listened to the strong wind outside the windows.

...' Maybe it would be better if I practice now'... 'Wait.. practice? My violin?'
He jumped up "Damn it!! My violin! Omg... How can I forget my violin? ...in his car." Eddy stood motionless.

He found his phone and realized he did not have brett's number. He tried to call some people in the orchestra but nobody knew. David didn't respond to his call. He couldn't see or contact Brett outside rehearsals.

He looked at the clock 'It's too late now, how can I forget my violin for so long?'

The doorbell resounded. Eddy was startled.

_