C7: negative?

Brett dropped his phone to the pillow after the call with Eddy ended. 'Great... another date with him, unbelievable..' He fell to the bed again. 'I will tell him... next time' He told himself and went straight to sleep.

_

There are three more days until their date, of course, they still had rehearsals with the orchestra. Brett always arrived early before everyone, he thought about Eddy and knew that he would continue to avoid him. Brett wished he could talk to him normally and confess his deception. his head hurt a bit, he shuddered at the coldness of the air and cursed himself for not wearing more coats.

He prepared his violin and started practicing. His mind was an emotional mixture of music and Eddy but it wasn't so prominent.

After 30 minutes, everyone started to be present and he saw Eddy who was laughing and chatting with people in a friendly way as his characteristic. Brett felt dull pain from his stomach spread to the top.

Eddy saw Brett from afar and waved to him. He admired his hard and serious look, Brett had a white shirt and a striped cardigan. It exalted his smallness even though Eddy thought they were too fragile to the current weather temperature.

Brett nodded slightly, his face expressionless. 'God, he is looking at me'.

he dodged Eddy so much that he couldn't even see Brett anywhere outside of training, even when everyone went to lunch.

_

Finally, at the afternoon break, he found Brett was making coffee in the restroom. He jerked when Eddy approached and greeted in a friendly tone.

-" Hey, Brett. Sorry, I don't know you here " he smiled brightly.

-" Hi " lower voice. He dodges Eddy's eyes, staring at the coffee cup.

-" .. Are you ok? I mean you wear too thin, you look cold"

-" It's warmer in here" he answered flatly.

Eddy sighed

-" Hey..um. I just.. wonder that if I do something wron.. ?"

-"No, you don't" he interrupted.

-" So why are you avoiding me?"

-"I do not" Brett's breath was broked.

-" You don't even look at me," Eddy said with a slightly annoyed voice.

He silently grabbed his cup and walked through Eddy. He pulled Brett back with his wrist.

-" See?"

-" Why do I have to look at you? Why do you care about me like this? Does it matter? About what do I do?" He replied with his rarely available cold and nagging voice.

-" I'm... not" Eddy didn't think that he put his attention to this man. He hesitated in surprise.

-"So let me go!" Brett said with a deadface, he yanked his hand back.

He slammed the door, left Eddy alone in the room. He felt really bad about what he just does. Abdominal pain began to torment him. 'Sorry Eddy'

_