How To Eat

I wrote this in Scotland as well although it's set in America.

Tbh this is ok. Not my best work.
New episode's soon hopefully!

Oh yeah, Zak has depression.

Also, rate and tell me what to write about Skep and Bad(possibly A6D).

K thx ily bye.

_______________________________________

1st person - Zak/Skeppy

I can't fully remember when I realised that I liked Darryl.
I don't remember when I admitted to myself that I did.
It must have been so long ago before I can remember.
I don't even properly know what sexuality I am.
I can remember telling my stream that I liked girls.
I guess that was some of the truth.
I did have this one crush on the girl in middle school.
Evie was her name.
I don't think I've seen her for many years.
I don't remember liking her.
I can't remember the reasons I did.
Damn...
Overall, I am such a confused and stupid person.
The last time I truly...
It doesn't matter, I don't think any of it really matters.
Every day it's like this.
Guess I am mentally ill.

That was a bad dream.
I'm sitting up in my bed. My hands are clutching the cream duvet. I'm still wearing my clothes.

I don't care.

I'm the sweating though. I threw the covers off for me. I look to my left and see I had left my light on. iPhone sits in its place on top of the cupboard still charging. I sit on the edge of my bed and check the time.

3:25 am

I groan and turn to lie back down on my bed. I look up at the plain ceiling, then at the curtains, then at my monitors.

I sit up a walk towards my PC I start it up and look at the lock screen. It's a picture of me and Darryl when we met each other. I have an arm over his neck, a 'peace' sign layed across my fingers in the shot of the camera.
We are both smiling.

I'm wearing my blue hoodie and he's wearing a black one.
I love that picture.

I open my windows and load up TeamSpeak.
I look for Darryl.
He isn't here. No surprise.

I close my TeamSpeak quickly after.

My mouse hovers over Minecraft.

I move the pointer towards Google Chrome.

I search for Skeppy drawings. I instantly see a drawing of me and Darryl's Minecraft skin BadBoyHalo. I stare at the image. I'm in a blue hoodie of some sort, leaning over a mix of Darryl and his MC skin, holding his face.

I'm smiling in the picture. I save the image and place it as the background of my PC.

I turn off my monitor and walk downstairs to get breakfast. I open the cupboard looking for cereal.
There is none.
I open another.

Nothing.
Another.

Numero nothing.

I open the last one and see a big bag of porridge oats. I grab them and try to remember what Darryl taught me...

2 Months earlier - 3rd Person

It's late morning, Zak's watching an adult cartoon on his TV.
Darryl is in the kitchen.

"You seriously don't know how to make porridge?" Darryl asked Zak slightly worried as he stands about to grab a saucepan from one of the cupboards.

"You ask me like you're surprised, not everyone's a cooking master like you!" Zak says back, still sitting on a sofa and trying not to laugh at his own joke.

"Oh my goodness, it's basically a quite simple task! You can even do it in the microwave if you're that lazy!" Darryl says placing the saucepan and turning around to look at Zak.

Darryl claimed that he ate healthy stuff every morning. Zak just thought that was BS just to make him seem all high and mighty.

"So? Just because you know how to cook 'fancy food', still doesn't make you more superior than me!" Zak shouts back.

They both stare at each other for a second and then Zak starts to laugh. Darryl rolls his eyes and turns back around. Zak goes back to his phone.

"Come here," Darryl says softly

"What?" Zak asks back, "I swear to god if I turn around and you're about to throw something at me I will fucking kill you," Zak says not convinced but he puts down his phone and looks towards Darryl.
Darryl had hardly moved.

"Jeez Zak I'm not that evil," Darryl says looking at Zak again.
Zak picks up his phone.

"Zak!" Darryl says, not softly but not shouted either.

"WHAT!" Zak shouts back.

"I said come here,"

"WHY!"

"Just come here!"

"NO!"

"I swear, I will throw this bag of flour at you if you don't get over here!"

"Ok 'Mr I'm-not-that-evil'," Zak says pocketing his phone and slowly getting up.

"I want to teach you my 'expertise' in porridge making," Darryl said when Zak had reached him from the sofa.

"Ok, I'm just glad that now you accept it," Zak said as if it was an argument that had escalated and then calmed.

"Ok let me show you ~"

_______________________________________

Yo yo yo.
Thank you, EVERYONE, who voted, and also thank u for the positive feedback.
You are all amazing people.
It would really help me if you rated this.
So...
Yeah.
I wanted to challenge myself in some scenery for the next one so don't expect a lot of big plot for the next one I don't know.
Rate?

Kk ILY bye
x