Before VidCon

I thought that getting there the morning before would mean we were some of the first there.

God, I was wrong.

The hotel was packed with people. I recognized so many big YouTubers. Funnily enough, all of the known Minecraft YouTubers were on one level.

So somehow we were put next to Dave's room. Jack was also next to us which was cool.

I think I imagined every other YouTuber to be fancy and have amazing and expensive, but when it came down to it everyone's a normal average person.

And that's how I ended up eating Tesco Sushi in a room full of people with more than 3 Million Subscribers.

David was sitting with us, across from me and Darryl.

"So -" Dave started between mouthfuls of a turkey sandwich, "how was the flight over Skepo."

I hated that nickname.

"It was good," I answered back.

It wasn't, it was boring and bland.

Dave nodded and looked over at Darryl whilst finishing the food in his mouth and asked:

"And you?"

I could see it in his eyes as Darryl packed - obviously not prepared to answer this kind of question.

"Huh? Oh - erm yeah, it was fine," He said. Before he even finished it was quite clear and obvious to me that he was lying.

"Well," Dave said putting down his sandwich that he was eating, " mine was pretty shit, to be honest."

I and Darryl looked at each other then I laughed as he just looked at a bit embarrassed.

"I guess you were thinking the same?" Dave asked.

Yeah. Something like that.

Suddenly I feel something tap me lightly on the head.

Dave looks up above me.

"Did you seriously just hit him on the head with a baguette?"He laughs.

I immediately know who it is.

"NO, I'm a hallucination," Vincent says back to Dave.

Darryl has turned around to look at him. He looks ... sad?

"Vincent," he starts, "what are you doing here?"

"Shopping for cardboard," he says in a serious tone, "what do you think?"

Darryl looks flustered.

"Well, it's just we weren't expecting you," I quickly say.

"Yeah sure you're just sad you can't kiss alone now," he says in a voice that I don't recognize the emotions.

Darryl stutters.

"Wha - no,"

But it's too late.
My silence tells me it's true.

_______________________________________

"Where are you gonna sleep?" I ask him.

"Oh - I thought,"

Dumb fucking dumbass.

Vincent has the biggest suitcase it looks like he did bring a mattress but tore it up first.

Darryl is behind me and him.

Suddenly Vincent runs forward and jumps on one of the 2 beds.

"Mine," he says.

Run.

I run to the other one.

"Oh my goodness are you serious," Darryl almost yells.

Unfortunately, yes.

"Shut," I say

_______________________________________

This took forever to write sorry.
I am uninspired slightly.

Plz give me inspiration.
Ok thx ily bye.

x