Chapter 5

It was quiet for a minute until I heard a set of different screams. I decided to look over against my better judgement. It was Minho who was quite literally bearing Alby to a pulp. I felt awful but at the same time I felt safer. It was bad to say that I felt safe as Minho was beating the shit out of Alby but it was the truth. I saw Newt jump in a liter legally try and pull Minho off of Alby but was unsuccessful and that's when Thomas came in.

"Minho! What the hell is going on?" Thomas shouted to Minho as he was pulled off of Alby.

"He threatened her. He was making her cry. Why the hell would I stand by and let me say that about the one who made me feel okay in life!? Does that even make any sense to any of you!?" Minho shouted as he just looked around finally stopping when he met my gaze. He just dropped his gaze and started to walk off to the woods. I felt like he was just giving up with these people. I knew we had to leave and get into that maze and the only place I knew to go was our place. When I got there I took off our maze survival packs and started to look through them, Minho being the prepared one he is already had them stashed with various amounts of food, water, and medical supplies. I knew that this is what we had to do and that's when I heard the door open. I turned around thinking it was Minho but it was Thomas.

"Grace, look it's going to be okay." Thomas started to say to me as he noticed the packs sitting on the bed and immediately realized what was going on.

"You can't leave us." Thomas said in a pleading tone as he stepped towards me.

"Thomas, it's my safe here. Minho and I have to go this is the only option for us. Minho almost Killed Alby obviously we're not going to be forgiven for that and I'm not going to let him be killed." I said in a stern harsh tone that just stunned Thomas.

"Well if that's what you feel you have to do then fine." Thomas said angrily. It fueled the fire I had since I had gotten here and I lashed out in a way I've never before.

"THOMAS YOU SHANK! YOU DONT BLOODY GET IT. MINHO AND I LOVE EACH OTHER THATS WHAT YOU ALL WANTED. AND NOW YOU DONT WANT US TOGETHER ANYMORE BUT WE WANT TO BE TOGETHER. JUST DROP IT AND IF WE WANT TO LEAVE LET US. IF WERE NOT ACCEPTED HERE WHATS THE POINT OF STAYING!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as Thomas just looked at me with a stunned look on his face. He was starting to think I could tell by the look in his eyes as I heard a noise outside. I immediately grabbed my knife and pushed Thomas out of the way as I made my way out of the small house only to see Minho slumped up against the wall still bleeding. I instantly dropped my knife and just hugged him and started to cry.

"Don't you every bloody leave me again." I said through sobs into Minho's shirt as I felt him grab my waist and pull me close.

"Never ever will I leave you. We made a promise remember." Minho said into my ear as he just kissed me on the head.

"We have to get out of here." I said with a serious tone. As I felt him lift my chin so our eyes were met

"Deal." Minho said to me as he kissed my lips multiple times. The kiss became more passionate as we walked inside only to see Thomas standing there.

"I'm going with you. You two can't go by yourselves." Thomas said as Minho agreed but I was hesitant. I eventually agreed and we started to make a plan with Thomas.

"When night comes since there are vines were going to have to try and hide underneath them to stay out of there way." Thomas said as I shook my head.

"It won't work. Even if it does what's the guarantee we won't be stung?" I said with a nervous tone admin go grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"I'll talk to Teresa." Minho said with a nervous tone as I just looked him in the eyes.

"Her and I have been working on an antidote for the Grievers Venom. Hopefully it'll work." Minho said with uncertainty in his voice. I just looked at him with a hopeful grin.