Chapter 7

"When I woke everything was different. I looked around for Minho but didn't see him anywhere all that was in front of me was a wall and Teresa and I were on one side and I had no clue what was on the other. I scrambled over to Teresa and shook her awake frantically."

"Teresa wake up now!" I said as I held back tears as Teresa jerked awake and I put my hands on my head and kept repeating no no no no this cannot be happening.

"What the bloody hell?" Teresa said as she got up and started to walk around the wall. It was literally like Teresa and I were trapped in a huge rectangle and it seemed nothing was getting in and nothing was getting out.

"No no no this cannot be happening." I said more frantically as tears started to roll down my cheeks

"Grace hey listen to me it's going to be okay." Teresa said as she looked around.

"Minho!" I shouted at the top of my lungs with my voice cracking in between saying his voice. I felt hot tears start to stream down my cheeks as I heard something off in the distance.

"Grace!? Teresa!? Where the bloody hell are you two!?" I heart Thomas' voice call out as I heard footsteps come towards the wall

"We're in here Thomas. We're literally trapped." Teresa said as she ran her fingers through her hair nervously. I could tell by how she was biting her lip she wasn't thinking of good things. I was worried that she might break down as well.

"T.. Thomas where's Minho." I said in between breaths as I started to feel nauseous. I knew that something was wrong I just felt off. Just as I said that I heard a voice call out.

"GRACE. IM GOING TO FIND YOU AND GET YOU OUT OF WHERE EVER YOU ARE OKAY!?" I heard Minho's voice called out in broken tones. He was worried and frantic I felt awful. How his voice sounded broke my heart. I wanted more than anything to be in his arms safe and sound with him. It didn't matter anymore if I got out of here alive. Just as long as I have Minho.

"Minho I'm scared." I said with tears streaming down my face as I slid down the wall and laid down on my side.

"Grace!?" I heard a frantic voice yell from somewhere close and I pushed myself up off the ground.

"M... Minho!?" I shouted as I jumped to my feet and ran to the far side of the wall as I heard his steady breathing on the other side. Tears were flowing down my cheeks.

"Grace I'm here." Minho said as I heard him try to latch onto anything he could but it wasn't working. Teresa came over to me and started to talk to Minho.

"Minho on the other side of this wall is vines that Grace and I may be able to climb out along the vines but it's a long shot." Teresa said as she bit her lip and I heard Minho reply

"I'll find a way to the other side." Minho said in a serious tone as I heard footsteps start to fun as he shouted out

"Grace I love you. I promise I'll get you out of here." Minho said as I heard fast footsteps start to move across the cement pavement and I heard a loud creeping sound and Teresa and I were pushed closer to the vines.

"The wall is closing!" Teresa said as she rushed over to the vines with me trailing behind her. I lost my footing along the way as I scrambled to get up but was failing I shouted out for Teresa.

"TERESSASSA HELP ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I saw blood start to fill my pant leg. I saw Teresa start to run over as she pulled me up from the ground and started towards the vines.

"It'll be fine I swear." She said frantically as I winched in pain as we had finally reached the vines. Teresa grabbed her knife and tore my pant leg open which was dampened with blood.

"Shit shit shit." Teresa said as she looked around and just shouted.

"GUYS. HER WOUND FROM WHERE SHE WAS CUT BEFORE REOPENED." Teresa yelled and I heard footsteps come to the wall.

"Teresa what do you mean it reopened?" I heard Newts voice ask with a nervous tone.

"Literally exactly what I just said. She's bleeding worse than she was before though." Teresa said as I clutched my stomach and bile started to come up.

"I'm dizzy." I said as Teresa just looked at me and pulled out a needle and surgical thread.

"Look this is going to hurt." She said as she bit her lip and threaded the needle and put it in my wound and started to sew it together. The air was filled with my cries and screams and Minho kept shouting from the wall that was separating the two of us.

"TERESA WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER? MINHOS ABOUT READY TO KILL YOU!" I heard Newts frantic voice shout as I screamed a blood curdling scream once more and Teresa pulled hard on my leg to make sure everything was together.

"I HAD TO SEW IT TOGETHER. LAYER BY LAYER. SHE WAS GOING TO BLEED OUT!" Teresa said as we heard the creaking noise once again and she hurried to her feet.

"Grace you have to go." Teresa said as she helped me up and shoved me towards the vines and she hoisted me up and I grabbed the vines. I could see the walls start to come closer as I tried to climb higher only to have fatigue set in and the nausea once again.

"Grace if you don't move then you and I are going to be crushed like a bug." Teresa said as she forcefully pushed me higher up and I let out a small scream as Minho came into view.

"Teresa it's to far. We're not going to make it." I said as both of us moved our hands to the top of the maze.

"Their going to have to catch us." Teresa said as she moved my legs so they were over the walls edge.

"Teresa no what the bloody hell are you doing!?" I said frantically as my hands started to sweat and I was loosing my grip as I felt her start to move my fingers so that I would let go. I frantically tried to grab to anything I could when she gave me a final shove. I felt like I had been betrayed this was it. I wasn't going to make it. The air was instantly knocked out of me and I started to hit my chest and gasp. I felt the arms that caught me start to grab me tighter.

"Grace it's okay please lovely listen to me." Minho said as I felt his arms pull me close. He started to whisper in my ear things that just made me smile and forget everything that happened.

"Think about roses. The ones you would be holding in your hand as you walk down the aisle. I'll be there and you'll look beautiful. And then we will forever be with each other." Minho said as he looked into my eyes as he passionately kissed my lips as I heard a shriek and saw Teresa on top of the wall as she pulled her hand out of the concrete wall and jumped as she grabbed her hand as newt caught her. It wasn't there. And when I say it I mean the wall not her hand don't worry.

"What the hell really is this maze?" I said as Minho placed my legs on the floor and grabbed me around the waist to support me.

"I guess what we thought about it. Really isn't what it actually is." I heard Thomas' voice as he was limping. We had all survived the first night here escaping death for the second time. But we still had no clue what was in store when night would come.