Chapter 8

We had been walking for hours. I was growing weak but I had Minho at my side so I knew I had to keep moving. That's when we heard it. A blood curdling scream that came from someone not within our group.

"HELP ME PLEASE SOMEBODY!" The voice yelled at the top of her lungs. Thomas' head perked up at the sound like he had heard that voice before. A dark look came over his eyes as he screamed back calling out a name.

"NATALIE! NATALIE ITS THOMAS IM GOING TO FIND YOU!" I heard him scream out as he clenched his fist and started running towards the sound of the voice as I heard Newt shout out at him.

"THOMAS YOUR GOING TO GET YOURSELF BLOODY KILL ARE YOU INSANE!?" Newt shouted as he tried to run after him only to have Teresa block his way

"Newt no." She said with a stern voice as she looked into his eyes. There was a hint of pain in her voice as she looked deeper into his eyes

"Teresa move." Newt said as he avoided he gaze as she stepped towards him and put her finger underneath his chin forcing him to look at her

"I'm not moving and I'm not loosing you." Teresa said as a tear started to roll down her cheek as Newt kissed her on the lips and hugged her.

"Something's not right." I said to Minho as we sat on the hard concrete that was making up the maze. He looked into my eyes with confusion.

"What's not right?" He asked in a tone I found adorable.

"Someone else being in here. It just doesn't add up." I said as I winched as I felt a small pain in the side of my leg as I felt a hand on the side of my leg. It was Minho's and his touch made my cheeks start to blush

"Everything's going to be fine my love." Minho said to me as he started to inch his face over to mine as we heard a scream and then the sound of a Griever shriek. We couldn't tell if Thomas was alive or not but that's when we heard him call out.

"GUYS IM OKAY SO IS NATALIE. I SWEAR SHES FINE A LITTLE BLOODY BUT FINE." Thomas shouted. That's when I looked at Minho with a pained look in my face. I was thinking about how we could even deal with this. There was now 6 and we could barley even handle 5.

"Hey love. Look I promise everything will be fine. You and I are the leaders of this pack. We've got it." Minho said to me as he placed his hand behind my head and kissed me. He kissed me for an extremely long time. At least it had felt like an extremely long time. When we pulled away I nearly screamed and slapped the face I saw hovering over us.

"Jesus Christ what the hell is your problem Newt!?" I said as I clutched my chest and I felt Minho's strong arms wrap around me and pulled me into his lap as he rested his head on my shoulder and chuckled in my ear.

"It's so not funny!" I said as I slapped his arm. He responded by pulling his grip tighter around my waist as I started to to giggle and try and get away from Minho's grip.

"There is no way I'm going to let you go. And no way you are going to get out of my arms." Minho said with a chuckle as I made a small motion towards Teresa for her to come over. She just made a giggle and refused to come over towards me. That's when we heard Thomas' voice and it was growing closer.

"Teresa she's going to need some medical attention." Thomas said as he was carrying a girl that looked almost exactly like Teresa. I looked straight over to Teresa to see her reaction and that's when her hand went right over her mouth and she kept saying the words "she's alive?" Over and over again with tears streaming down her face. Newt came over to her side as started to rub her back as she buried her head in his chest and started sobbing.

"Teresa it's okay. But look you need to pull yourself together. She needs medical help now." Newt said into her ear as he kissed her forehead

"Your right." Teresa said as she wiped her tears off of her cheeks. She slowly made her way over to Thomas as he placed her gently down on the ground as Teresa came next to her with a soft smile on her face. She moved the hair out of Natalie's eyes and hugged her as she said it's good to see you again twin.

"Thomas I need you to get all my medical supplies." She said with a stern voice as she lifted her shirt to reveal a deep gash that had been bleeding before but was now releasing the blood slowly.

"Thomas Now. She's going to bleed out soon!" Teresa said as Thomas hurried over with thread and a needle.
"Grace I need you to hold her." Teresa said to me as I stumbled to my feet and made my way over to Teresa. I couldn't believe that we had another girl. Even another person was insane. It just still didn't add up.

"Make sure you hold her arms down, Newt I need you to get her legs please. She's a kicker." Teresa said with a forced laugh as I pinned down Natalie's arms and Newt did the same with her legs. She had started to groan but the groaning was quickly replaced by screams. I tried to shield my face but it wasn't possible to hide from the screams.

"Okay we're almost finished." Teresa said as Natalie's eyes shot open and she started to call out.

"T.. Teresa?" Natalie said as she started to turn her head towards Teresa as she had finished sewing her cut together and tied the string together tightly.

"Hey Nat." Teresa said as a tear rolled down her cheek and Newt and I got off of Natalie as she slowly sat up and engulfed Teresa in a hug.

"I've missed you so much." She said in between sobs as Teresa started to rub her back and hug her tight

"I've been missing you for two years twinnie." Teresa said with a laugh as Minho came over and hugged me from behind and intertwined our fingers together and just kissed my cheek.