Chapter 1 Marshall meets a new pup

It was a beautiful sunny day in Adventure Bay and Marshall was out at Mr. Porters playing with Alex when he decided to take a short break for a snack. Mr. Porter may I have a pupcyckle it's such a warm day and Alex and I are having so much fun?  Sure thing Marshall what flavor  would you like? I have liver lemonade or Orange.  Liver please Mr Porter. Coming right up pup. Here you go Marshall  one liver flavored pupcycle.  Thank you Mr Porter (howls).

Meanwhile Alex is enjoying a nice banna slushi when a strange female pup runs up. Please sir I need some help the female pleads. Alex who isn't sure what  to do calls Marshall and tells him to get there fast. After he calls Marshall he turns back to the terrified  pup and says whats wrong? The pup starting to shake says I'm being chased by a group of males and they are trying to rape me. (Wimmpers).  Just then Marshall  comes over and ask Alex what going on.   Alex turns to Marshall and tells him that there's a group of male dogs trying to rape this female. Marshall sees the males  coming fast and jumps over the female and take a defensive posture and growls. Get out of the way runt this isn't your fight.  Never Marshall screams. Just then Marshalls owner arrives to pick up a case of pup treat and see Marshall surrounded covering a very frightened German shepherd girl. Marshall what's going on asks Ryder? These males are trying to rape this  poor girl. Not on my watch Ryder screams! He take out his tazzer and turns to the males and say scram or you will be tazzed.
The males growl and say this isn't over slut we will get you eventually.  (They run off).