Chapter 7 Marshall gets to see his family again

Two weeks  later  Marshall  arrived at the train station  to pick up  his  parents. Marhshall  look at how you've grown. Hi mom and dad it's great to  see  you  again.  You too honey  weres Angel? She did not  want to  come she at the lookout  getting rest.  Anything  wrong  with  her  sweetie no she just going though a tough time  is all. Maybe  we should  visit  some other  time then. No way she has some super exciting news for you too.  Oh what? Sorry  Mom  but I promised  I would let her tell you.

Just then they arrive at the lookout and Marshal said here we are. Marshall beeps  his horn once and Angel  comes out grinning from  ear to ear.  Marshall what took you  so long I have some  important news for  you  all. Ryder and I went to the vets and got some tests done and I hope you don't  get in too much trouble for this but I'm  pregnant  with four Dalmatians two boys and two girls (Marshall faints) Marshall!!! Jessa what's going on with my fiance. He just fainted is all he dose it  when he is overwhelmed by emotional happiness.  Ryder!!! Screams  Angel. Ryder comes running out  unsure whats wrong  then he see Marshall fainted in his truck and immediately calls Katie  telling her to come up to the lookout  fast Marshall  has fainted. I'm on my way  I may need mayor goodway to so I need you to get her. Okay Kate but why?  she has some thing in her garden that may help  Marshal.   what  is his pulse  and bp. Ryder  hands  Jessa the phone saying here is his mom she can help you with that info.  Jessa takes marshalls pluse and blood pressure  and realizes she was  unable  to  get  a good  reading do to it being a weak and  wavering beat. Sorry  Katie  I'm  unable  to get a good  reading because  it's all over the place  com quick I will begin CPR to try to regain  control  over  his  heart rate.  Ok thanks  I almost  there.

Ten seconds later Kate  pull in and jumps  out and runs over to Marshall and drops to her knees  grabs her defibrillator and charges it and screams  clear everyone says clear she places the paddles and discharges them bring Marshall out of his arrhythmia  but he is still unconscious so now that he is stable she gives mayor goodway the que to use the smelling salts.

Mayor goodway grabs them and waves them under his nose. He howls at the smell  as he snaps to. Katie gives him the story of what happened then says Marshall no work no heavy  exercise no lifting and don't even think of running until I get the all clear do understand? Yes Katie  I understand  how  could  simply being told I was going to be a dad do that to me?  Well my guess would be that you got excited and your heart rate  went haywire.  Marshall!!!! Angel runs over and kisses him like crazy. Don't ever  scare me like that again. Sorry  Angel baby  I didn't  do it  on purpose. Oh by the way I have  friends  coming  over to meet you all later.

Katie  carefully  picks up  Marshall  and carries  him into the lookout. Ryder  who just arrived back from getting  the other pups sees Katie carrying  Marshall drops  the boxes he's carrying  and runs over and kisses him on the top of his head.

How's my  fire pup Kate? Hes okay but will need constant care and supervision over many  months and no work no heavy exercise no lifting and don't even think of running until I get the all clear do understand. Yes Katie  but before I can see him get married I would like to have you come stay To take care of him. Okay Ryder  but I still have to take  care of the clinic to.