Chapter 6 Marshall gets a present

Six months after  they met Marshall starts to notice a change  in Angel  she is  getting  this smell that just drives him completely  wild.  So one day Marshall  decides  to ask her about it.  Angel  can we talk I need to ask you something important? Sure baby what's on your  mind?  It's about you smell no offense  baby but it makes  me what to penetrate you from  behind.  That's because I'm in heat silly and I would  love  to  take  your  cock but I don't  know  if  our owner or your parents  would  approve. Angel my Mom  and dad are  totally in support  of me breeding  actually  they wrote me the other day asking about it  but I think it would be  better if I talk to Ryder  and just be safe. I agree Marshy but maybe  we  should go  together.

At the control  room of the lookout...

Ryder mutters to himself stupid tv broken again. (sighs)  He turns and grabs his tools From the self and sets to work repairing  the tv.  He stops as he hears the elevator  come up and opens to reveal  his two pups.  Hi pups what brings you to me. Marshall  and I wanted  to ask your  permission  to mate and also we need you to  call  his  mom  and dad just in case. Ryder then turns to Marshall and tells him your  young  but I see no reason to say no but I want you both to watch the video I have on safe sex the we  will  discuss  it just so your clear on it. He then finishes the repair and plays the video.  Ryder the ask any questions  or  concerns  regarding this  video.  No Ryder.  Okay now lets see what Marshall's mom and dad have to  say.  Ryder dials the number  and Marshall's mom Jessa answers.  Hello what can I help  you  with  Ryder?  Nothing  I am calling  on be half of Marshall  he wanta to talk to you  and his dad about  something  important  to  him.  Okay put him on while  i go get his dad.  Marshall  walks over and sits in  front of the video  camera with Angel  by his side. Jessa comes back followed be MaxiMus Marshall's  dad. Marshall  I hear there's something  you want to talk about.  Yes momma and dad I would like to introduce you to my girlfriend  she never  got  to meet you yet but also  there is a little  snag  to.  Okay  Marshall  son what's your girlfriend named.  Her name is Angel  and she  is the best thing that has happened to me in forever.  Aww your  the best  thing that has happened to me in forever too Marshy. Son we are  okay with you dating  her but eventually we will want  to meet  her  in person.   Of course mom but I just made up my mind about  something  I have  yet to ask her  so please  give me a  a moment too address her now. Of course Marshall.

Angel I love you  so much I just can't  stand it  anymore  so (pulls out  a shiny box with a baby blue ribbon  and geye on one knee and says will you give me your hand in holy matrimony? Yes Marshall  a thousand times  yes!!!! Aww my baby boys in love.  Ryder what do you think.  I am  okay  with  it as long as you and MaxiMus are. Then it's settled. Me and you father are on our  way  to  help you  get ready.