Marshall gets married and gets all clear part 2

Third persons pov

Marshall  hearing his brother pleading for Katie to let him be a donor for Marshall just sits there  wile Katie is fixing up and grooming  his fur. After  Katie finishes Marshall  gets  down from the chair and say don't worry  Ash so long as I'm super careful not to get overwhelmed by stress or high levels of activity I will be fine. But Marshall what happens when your kids are older and start wanting you to race them and ruff house with  them?  I'll have to just explain  that I can't  Ash that's all. But Marshall why would you not want  to have the transplant so you can be healthy  and give your all to your kids.  I do want to Ash but it wouldn't  be right of me to kill my own brother  just to get a new heart.  There will be a donor for me eveventually  I just have to be patient. Just then Marshall starts  to notice a change in his  body.  Marshall r you okay?  No Ash something is wrong  go get Katie or Ryder they will be  getting  Angel  ready but don't worry Angel just yet.  Ash runs out of the grooms  grooming tent panic  stricken  and  screams  Kate  Ryder Marshall's in trouble!!! Hearing  this Skye  rushes over to Ryder  and panting tugs Ryder's pant leg. What's the matter Skye you look like the Skye is about to fall.  Ryder  Ash just came running  out of the grooms tent screaming  say that Marshall in trouble.  Hearing this Ryder  puts down the cake and runs over to Marshall's tent and seeing Marshall  passed out on the  ground  screams Kate  come quick  it's happened again.   Katie  rushes  out of the brides tent and  gets  mayor goodway and  sprints to Marshall's tent and seeing Marshall passed out she drops down on her knees  and check for a pulse she is relieved to see that it is normal for now but gets everything ready just in case. Marshall come back  you  can not die today Angel  needs you. Katie  slowly  starts to give Marshall  a gentle  belly  rub and speaks to him  in a soothing  voice knowing he just starting  the descent into heart arrhythmia.   Kate  thanks for the bell rub your  welcome  Marshall  will  you be okay if  I go finish  fixing Angel's fur and clothes  yea I just got scared thinking about my life if  my brother weren't around is all.
Well  Marshall I'm  sorry  but this means I can't let you go on the plane  tomorrow  afternoon  so I will  talk to Angel  and see if she's  okay having  a local  honeymoon  instead.
Marshall  calls out no way in hell. What  if I go by cruise ship  instead they'll have a nurse on board  as well as a doctor most likely? Alright but  I want you  to go straight to the doctor if you have any symptoms at all got yes Katie.  By the way Marshall I never heard where you are going?  We are going  to Honolulu for a week  there was a cruise ship tomorrow evening  I'll see if there are  still tickets. No you let me and Jessa worry about it. Okay  Katie  but please  take  care of the way you explain this to Angel  the last thing I need is a panic stricken wife  on an island for a week. Okay  Marshall  I'll let you know what happens why don't  you go and carefully  mingle  with the  guest just stay where you can be seen  and easy to find. Okay Katie  but please can you  tell Mom  I need  her first she's probably with  Angel or setting up  for the  wedding.