Marshall gets a heart donor and honeymoon

Marshall  and Angel arrived in Hawaii after  twenty-four hours cruise  and carfuly make  their way to the  hotel. Angel  I need you  to get my Identification and rewards card out of my vest pocket okay? Sure  baby  what's wrong  you seem to be  awfully  short of breath  for the walking we did? I have a lot  of chest pain  and I'm not feeling  so good.  Please get me to the  front desk  they  will  help me.  Okay  baby hang in there.   Angel  picking  Marshall  up runs in to  the hotel  to the front desk   the clerk  Seeing  the way  Angel  is carriby her comrade  pushes the button for security  then moves out from  behind  the  desk  and laus Marshall  on his  back.  What  can you tell me about  the pup  Miss?  He is my husband and  he has a very  bad heart we are here on our honeymoon  he is waiting  for a heart  transplant but  no one compatible has come  forward.  Okay  miss do you  have  a phone  number  for  a friend  or family member  other than  you Hess here's his phone  call Ryder  first then his Mom I have  to get the stuff  up to our room. No miss our security  team can take care of that you need  to stay here with us.  She picks up Marshall's phone  and presses the contact  information  for  Ryder.  The phone  rings  three time then a teenager  answers  Hello can I help you ? Yes is this Ryder  I have a couple  here who say they know you named Angel  and  Marshall?  Yea there my pups  what  happened?  They've just  arrived  but the  male  is passed out no pulse.  Ryder screams  Kate  come quick.  Sir are  you  okay. Yes miss I am I just am very close  to him  is all I have  our security  team  working  on  getting  ems but you  may  want  to get  get the  next flight  out. Okay take  care of  him  please  he is  very important  to  me.  Yes  sir  I  will  do my best  sir.  Ryder  says goodbye  and hangs up.  Th clerk then calls the number marked Mom.  Ring ring ring hello  can I help you? Yes  i have your  son here in the lobby  of my hotel  in cardiac  arrest  we have ems on the way  but you may  want to get the next flight out he has  a very frightened German shepherd whose In tears  here. Just so your  aware I already  spoke  to Ryder.  Is there any  other people  you'd like me to call.  No I will call the rest of the family members. Okay  ems is here and I am going  with  them. Let  me speak  to the  German shepherd  please.  Okay  here she is.  Miss your mom in law wants to talk to you.  Okay  thanks. They talk  over  the phone  then Angel hangs up and give the emt the whole  story.  The ambulance  crew radios  ahead  to the hospital  and gives an eta of five to ten minutes. Later  at the hospital...

After  the emergency department stabilised  Marshall  he was taken  to the icu in a private  room.   Just as Angel  gets to the room there was a knock on the door.  Come in. Miss  are you Angel  dally and if i may what is your  relationship to Mr dally. Yes and I am his wife. How can I help you. I'm  the cardiologist in charge  of your husbands case. I look  in to our transplant  records  and we actually  have  a  heart here in storage compatible with  your husband but  we'll need faJuly concent  to do the transplant.  I am glad  to  hear  that  but I need to wait  for my mother in law ans my owner  before going  through  with the  surgery. Miss sorry  I didn't say  this sooner but they  already gave  me permission  but insisted I ask you  as well. Fine but please  bring them to me. They at the or waiting  area I'm here for you and the patient. Lets go then.