Chapter 4 Angel my love

Meanwhile Marshall gose to his truck and stops to think. He knows Angel will be fine but he can't help but be mad for he had a deep secret he wasn't sure he could or should have. For this secret was that he was secretly  hoping to be Angels boyfriend  but he felt that it would be wrong to love her due to having only met her. Once Marshall was completely cooled off he went to Ryder and just leaped up on him knocking him down. Marshall what has gotten into you? Ryder  I sorry but can we talk somewhere  in  private?  Sure  thing Marshall how about at Katie' s clinic  I know she was going to have Angel  and we can talk in her office.  Thanks Ryder  I really  hope  Katie takes care of Angel.

Latter at Katie' s clinic ...

Marshall what did  you  want  to  talk  about?  Ryder I have  these  feelings  for  someone that I just met and I don't understand  how i could  have them already.  What  kind of feelings?  I think I might  be closer to Angel  than just  friends  but  it  can't  be right for me to love her already.  Marshall  what  do you love  most about  her. Well it's her personality and her smile  it just sends chills up and down  my spine.  Ryder places his hand on Marshall's shoulder  and  says  tell her how you feel  about  her she has a right to know but go about  it carefully. Okay Ryder  but what if she rejects me I don't  think  i could  bear to live with out her close.  All I can say is follow  your heart.