Chapter 8 Marshall gets married and gets the all clear

Flashback  to three  and a half months ago....

Marshall and Ryder  hang up with the call to Marshall's parents. Ryder Angel and I  will  be outside  in my pup house  if you need us.  Okay  Marshall becarful with her. (Winks.) Will do Ryder  sir. With that Marshall  ran out to his pup hose and see Angel  already  waiting  for  him.  Marshall what took you so long I've been here for ages. Sorry  Angel baby I just was making plans for my  parents to come meet you. Okay but I really  need your bone.  Marshall fter hearing this climbs up  on the bed and kisses her and slowly  works his way South licking each of her nipples causing her to moan once he reaches  Angel' s vagina  he stops looks up to Angel  who moans and nods her consent.  Marshall  then places his nose  on her vulva and takes a big wiff.  Marshall liking the  scent licks her vulva tasting  her and receiving a moan.  Angel  reaches  down and pins his head to her wet pussy.  Upon getting her well prepared  he wines for the main course.

Angel  then releases Marshall head. Marshall  gets  his cock lined up With Angel' s pussy ready to plunge into  her. Marshall wait  I don't  want you to fuck me  yet roll over. (Marshall rolls over exposing his cock to Angel who  grabs him and starts sucking  Marshall's cock massaging his balls making him moan.)Angel  I'm getting close. She stops  causing   him to whimper in disappointment.

Angel  rolls on to her back and screams  rape  my pussy Marshy!! He take  his chance lines up again and plunges into the virgin vagina under  him.

Angel  your  fucking  pussy  is sooo  tight and hot.  Good  Marshall  keep going  fill me with your semen.  Marshall sences his release and moans your late on telling me  to  do that. Hoooowl  he explodes in his Angel.
Oh Marshall that was absolutely the best thing we have  ever done.  I love you Angel. Love you too  Marshy.

End flashback

Marshall  Pov

Today the day. It's my and Angel's wedding.  I'm a nervous  wreck  but also  excited. Marshall  calm down  before  you have  another  heart atack Katie  scolds. Just then my best man Rocky walks in with rubble Zuma Everest  and Skye: Marshall  your brothers and sister wants  to  see you. Okay Skye  you can show him in.  She leaves  and  returns  five mins. Later with a dally.  Ash it's good to see you again. Marshall  calm down you know  what  happens  when you get to upset or excited. What  do you mean pup what happens to my baby  brother?  I have a bad heart that causes me to get a heart attack when I get to stressed. Oh Marshall can't anything  be done?  I could have a transplant  but no one  compatible has died with consent  for organ donation. Ash then turns to Katie and says miss can't I be a donor? Yes you could but we can't justify killing a pup whose otherwise healthy for the sake of a transplant. But Katie  hes a daddy now I don't mind passing on so he can be healthy. Sorry  pup I can't take your  life but if and when you die I can transplant your heart to him but i can't while your alive.