chapter 2 Marshall gets a huge thanks

After the males ran off Marshall  moves off the frightened pup and says whats your name? The female slowly getting to her feet says Angel what's yours? I am Marshall and this is my owner Ryder and this little boy is Alex.  Well Marshall thank you for saving me.Why would you do that? I am an EMT and a rescue dog it's my job but I must say you do have a cute smile and it's not right to treat someome that way.
Ryder smiles at the pup and ask Where are you from Angel? I am from Foggybottom but my parents were killed in a horrible accident so I came here to start over. Do you have any where to stay Angel?  No I just got to town when those males chased me here. Marshall call Mayor Goodway and tell her I want to speak with her then call Katie and ask her to come to Mr Porters restaurant. I'm fired up.  (Marshall calls the mayor.)  Hey Marshall what's up.  I need you at Mr Porters restaurant right away. I'm on my way sit ltight. He then calls Katie. Hello Katie pet clinic how may I help you. Hey Katie I need you to come to Mr Porters restaurant right away I have a pup here in need of a vet pronto. Marshall on my way but what can you tell me about the pup so I know what to bring? It's a female German shepherd whose parents  just died in a horrible accident she's shaken up but I don't see any major issues but she was chased and almost  raped please hurry. I'll be there in ten seconds just need to get a few more supplies. Just then Mayor Goodway arrives. Marshall what can I help you  with. Mayor we just found an out of town visitor who we need you to see. Okay where are they? She's out back I have to wait for Katie but you go ahead.