Chapter 5 Angel I love you

Katie  walks to her office and knocks knowing  Ryder  is having  a private  conversation.  Ryder it's Katie  can I come in my  patient is asking  for  you to bring Marshall.  Of course Katie  I will send him out when he is ready.

Five minutes  later
Marshall good  to see you are able to be there  for  Angel. Of course  Katie  but before  I go I need to ask you  something. Is she well enough  to be given  a small suprise?  What kind of  suprise?  I love her and I need  her to know. Oh Marshall  that's fine but remember  she's still really  shaken up  so be mindful  of that.  Katie opend a door and asks Angel  if she's  ready for  a  visitor. Marshall come here please.  Angel  Marshall  has  something  important  to tell you.  Okay  what is it Marshall Angel  asks?

Marshall scuffs his feet for a moment  then without  thinking  runs over and stands right next to her and licks he cheek. She gasped then looks him in the eye and demands  what dose it mean Marshall? Tears start to form but he whispers  I will  not leave  her alone until I know if she loves me too. Angel  hearing  this grabs him and pulls him on the bed and kisses him full on the mouth.  Marshall moans at the sudden kiss and whimpers for more.  Angel  gives Marshall access  to he mouth  allowing  his tongue  to wrestle  hers. They break the kiss as Katie comes back around  the corner.  Marshall  give me a hand here please. Sure Katie I'm ready for a ruff ruff rescue.