Hello Malta! Goodbye Malta!

You were nervous as hell.

Things hadn't gone according to the plan and you really didn't know who to blame for that ; Big-Hit, your parents or yourself.

You were laying on your back on the bed,staring at the ceiling for the last fifteen minutes trying to make sense of everything.You and the boys were to travel to Malta today to shoot Bon Voyage and supposedly "have some time of relaxation" but your parents couldn't just let you stroll off on their son's birthday.

That's right.

It was your brother's birthday and under no circumstances would they let you escape without paying them a visit first. So your plans had been cancelled,leaving you in a state of frustration and misery at the same time.

Of course, you loved your brother and cared about him,but the fact that you had to go all the way to your hometown just to wish him happy birthday pissed you off. And damn Big-Hit decided to schedule the trip for today out of all days.Honestly, they were a nice company and all but sometimes you just wanted to punch them right in-

You take a deep breath.

There was no point in being mad,anyway. You were just gonna catch up with the rest of the boys a day later.

You throw a glimpse at the window and notice that it is still dark outside.Careful not to wake Taehyung sleeping on the bed across the other side of the room, you make a few steps to the windowsill.

You had been roommates for two years now and you didn't really have any complaints towards the boy. He was just that goofy friend that made you laugh whether you were in a good mood or not. 

Still, the selection of roommates had not been your choice. You had played a game of rock-paper-scissors and just accepted whoever you were assigned with. Nothing could ever beat the rock-paper-scissors policy- it was Bangtan's law after all.

You smile to yourself and turn to the window. You loved this time of the day - a few minutes before sunrise. It was so peaceful and quiet and the best thing was that nothing was expected of you at this time. Everyone else was in deep slumber and you could feel unique and capable of anything. This is why you preferred sunrises over sunsets. The latter were beautiful but they had this feeling of something coming to an end, while sunrises were the symbol of new beginnings and opportunities. You were mesmerized by the first beams of light peeking behind the hills in front of you.

Despite of all the mess inside your head, you felt at peace and there was nothing else you wanted to do except for just sit on the windowsill and enjoy the feel of fresh air on your skin. You lift one leg, attempting to do so when you hear a raspy voice behind you.

"What are you doing?"

You turn your head,one leg still in the air and look at Taehyung staring at you wide-eyed. His hair is a bird's nest but he still looks adorable.

"Stretching," you say and make a show of moving your arms and legs. Taehyung stares at you for three more seconds and pulls the blanket over his head.

"You're weird," he says, voice muffled from the blanket.

"Look who's talking."

He peeks his head and blinks twice like a little puppy. "I thought you were going home today."

You head for the closet and start taking your clothes out.

"I was but then I thought to myself 'Oh no, Tae won't have anyone to play with', so I quit."

A pillow slams on the back of your head.

You turn around and stare at him smirking at you like a little devil.

                                                                         * * *

You're all together on the airport, staff behind your tails recording everything you do. You have this habit of looking straight at it like you're talking to Army, or exchanging words with the cameraman. Fans seem to like it, though.

You are waiting in line to check-in your passports when Hoseok slings an arm over your shoulder and talks to the camera.

"Everyone, I think Y/N borrowed Jungkookie's clothes for today."

A slight flush appears on your cheeks ad you stare down at what you're wearing. Plain black baggy T-shirt, black sweatpants,and black sneakers. You genuinely look like your cat died but you shrug his arm off nonetheless.

" I think Hoseokie-hyung drank a little bit too much last night. At least I don't wear Balenciagas every single day," you reply.

"Hey, those are fashionable!"

You notice that  the check-in desk is clear so you hurry to say some last words to the boys. There's an awkward silence hanging in the air.

"So, I'll see you in two days, then, " you say. "Namjoon-hyung, please don't let them fight and make me miss all the fun."

Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung chuckle collectively. Then Kook looks at you and says "I still don't get why you keep calling us hyung."

It was kinda weird, actually. Adressing them in that particular way when there were so many others, but you couldn't imagine using anything else. Not when you had been living with them and considered yourself as just another boy in the group.

"Do you want me to call you Oppa instead?"

The boy looks shocked and offended at the same time.

"I'm not your Oppa."

"May I remind you that you're three months older than her?" Jin interferes.

" I'm not her Oppa" He screeches again.

You all explode into laughter.

Even the staff let out some occasional chuckles.

Still grinning, you take one last look at them and head to the check-in desk. When the lady's done, you retrieve your passport and drag your suitcase behind you.

Not being able to resist, you steal another look behind your back while walking and find the boys heading to their own check-in desk. All except for Jungkookie, who is still in the exact same spot where you left him.

He's smiling at you.

Your heart warms at the sight. You wave him one last time and then he starts to walk away. But while doing so, he pushes a hand through his longish hair. The smile vanishes from your face and you stumble over your suitcase.

What in the world was that?

Hoping no one saw that, you regain your composure and resume walking.

Then you realize.

You are filming a reality show, for heaven's sake. Even though there was no camera near you, it doesn't mean there weren't others filming from afar.

To hell with it.

You were clumsy all the time, anyway. 

You greet the bodyguard waiting  for you at the other side with as nod of the head. But still, at the back of your mind , what nags you is the way Jungkook flicked his longish black curls.

You sigh to yourself.

This is gonna be a looooooong flight.